4G61 Turbo

red.dot

Jul 7, 2008
Good day mate , rpm2racing you just had some Bundy ?
I was googl'ing thru for 4g61 turbo machines and I came upon this page.
I dont need to proof myself here mate , but that car aint built by u, that piece of machine was built for my bud and it aint you that built that shit , you did not tune nor build any of those on all ya posts mate , its not good to take credit for the hardwork that others have put on these machines , its my honest request for you to proof yourself you did them all these machines in ya posts. As far as I know , this 4g61t aint , I have seen your pictures and you aint one of them. There is a huge diffrence mate when ya say "We Built" compared to "I Saw" , I am not here to insult ya , but do respect the builders even though they might be your buds. I do not go around posting machines built by my own buds and claim them to be one of my masterpiece even though I have hold a wrench for a second or two or even clicked a button on the tuning handheld. Do whats right mate , I do not wish to post up about your threads on Oz forums and claim you as a wanker. I have seen your pics mate , they are just regular pit pictures and none of these machines carry your name. I am in the motorsport industry for a long time in US as well as in Oz with my buds.
Well said mate! he reminds one of Vteckiller guy, both of them started off the same place you know, one is just maybe a lil bit better, a lil bit sneakier but talks the talk, but cant walk it, when their aussie buddies tune and make the car fast, they tell everyone they did it, for once in your lives, if claim what you dont own and dont belittle others because you are so desperate for business, this is not the way, will never be, and at the end of the day, people only find out. it will be baaaaad, just like this.
let me just say once again, "Mat Salleh tuning, this week, limited time rm1600 only!, come because i cant tune and later if it wins, it's me who tuned and built it". oops. better not let everyone hear that bit..

red.dot

Jul 7, 2008
kbd180 :

respects to you mate for speaking out the truth.

i've had enough lame a$$ thought from RPM , especially in the forced induction part whereby he 'claims' the turbo's we distribute ain't as good as his 'buds' in Aussie or US are...well..i'm waiting for him to reply me before i get serious with him.

We have been in the Turbocharging business for the last 19years and here comes a lil guy trying to flame us in a internet forum.

Kudos to you mate..well said on the engine built..anyway he can't make it here in KL, which is why he has to flame his way to fame. :rofl:

Shah, you're just like vteckiller, talk too much crap, vteckiller has more fans to come and help though, esp when he cant answer. come on, there are better ways to market yourself and get more business, trying to get customers this way, just isnt the right way... both of you did start off the same didnt ya?

TURBO ONE's TURBOS GO WORLDWIDE!, i know of a many very quick cars on their tubines, 9 sec evos, the works. Its worked here fine, and its worked in many other places fine, dont belittle what you know not off.

You're one small fart that dont know who you're mocking, when you mock TURBO ONE, you just MOCKED GARRET, TURBO ONE REPRESENT THEM, SO IF you AINT FAST, DONT TALK SH*T when YOU DONT KNOW SH*T.

IF you aint quick, you're nobody. If you didnt build this, dont talk of it like it'd be your own.

BTW, i'm a NOBODY, i seek the truth to be out and those who try to disguise it up with smoke and lights to be exposed for their lies. Such as the excellent example above, so does his buddy from the same roots deserve another. As it will unfold all over Zero to hundred, these flamboyant talkers Shah and Vteckiller, many more stories will be exposed, for all the deeds you've done, it will be your undoing.

red.dot

Jul 7, 2008
RPM2 aka Shah :

FYI - the turbo in your pic ain't a GT40..if you built it..you would have known the true spec of the turbo, it's infact MUCH bigger..so i doubt it's you who built it since you don't even know what you're talking about.
ANother REMINDER of another qutoe off a guy called "PREM 87 who tells everyone of VTECKILLER's Awesome tune WITH SUPER AFC ONLY that makes hondas so fast it keeps winning all the underground races, why bother going with FULLY PROGRAMMABLE ECUS like MOTEC, HALTECH, AUTRONIC, GEMS, MIcroTEch, Whooops, my black brother, VTECKILLER SELLS MICROTECH RIGHT? I shouldnt say that, after i get slapped."

i hope people like this actually start finding out the real truth, learn more of the real stuff, dont take whatever "i wannabe tuners" tell u, as the gospel. Licking balls just to get discounted tuning and cheap parts never got anyone anywhere. I'd agree that the truth is hard to find, but so is Good PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, and that COSTS MONEY, GOOD PARTS COST MONEY, FAKE PARTS ARE CHEAP. LIES ARE FREE AND THE TRUTH HURTS (pocket wise) lol.

You people that dont know your parts/ stuff, please dont talk so much crap, you may have just shot yourself, just like the above example.

red.dot

Jul 7, 2008
hahahha, isnt tht a borg warner turbo ? shah cakap aper nie
Note that, this moderator is affiliated to VtecKiller's shop, so if he decides to terminate or eradicate posts, we all know where it came from. sad to say, til he sees light, there many not be much left.

red.dot

Jul 7, 2008
Come ON JinKL, think about it, why would people want so much to keep on repeating this, if there wasnt a blink of truth in it?

We dont blame you, if you've followed the wrong belief, perhaps you didnt know better, but sit down for a while, investigate and then find out yourself, the real deal.

If its biting the hand that feeds, we understand. no worries. Truth always has its day. Sooner, or later..:banghead:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
geez.. mr or miss red.dot.. don't u need to sleep ?

anyway thank you for the post on behalf of Turbo One. we should meet up one day and drinks will be on me. :beer:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
as i've informed Tom and Jin.. my reason being this 'mad' at certain quarters who posted about my company greatly pushes me to the limit of patience.

Why did RPM2 all sudden 'dare to claim' our turbos ain't as good as his so called 'friends' in Aussia land ? even from a picture he claimed to have built n tuned in this thread has gone totally wrong...all the descriptions, including the turbo.

A forum is great to help share information, but CORRECT information, obviously in the end thre will still be guys who prefer to believe in the 'distorted' informations sent by people. Alot of time we can understand that for them to accept the fact, truth and reality is alot more painful than sitting with their buddies to brag bout non-existent facts or in plain simple truth called Myths.

i rest my case and await RPM2's apology and retraction on one of his thread towards our Authorised Dealer - Tong Turbo as well as to us - Turbo One.

Regards,
Melvin Siew

red.dot

Jul 7, 2008
geez.. mr or miss red.dot.. don't u need to sleep ?

anyway thank you for the post on behalf of Turbo One. we should meet up one day and drinks will be on me. :beer:
:beer: alas this is the best i can do, as its back to Oz land today, farewell blind believers, many my mates shall hear the story of this, the story of where two boys who started on microtech together, thought they knew so much. Alas sometimes the brain is not where the heart is. hopefully the will learn that the brain should at least be where the mouth is.

Yes, this is the end of RED-Dot. i've said my peace, and hopefully it sinks in. if it dont, so help YOU God. not Mod, read, God. not Mod.:wavey:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Come ON JinKL, think about it, why would people want so much to keep on repeating this, if there wasnt a blink of truth in it?

We dont blame you, if you've followed the wrong belief, perhaps you didnt know better, but sit down for a while, investigate and then find out yourself, the real deal.

If its biting the hand that feeds, we understand. no worries. Truth always has its day. Sooner, or later..:banghead:

yeah bro, im affiliated with millenium but we go to GT Auto to do our dynos , and my car is tuned by Mat Penang and currently by Drax , errr where is Millenium in this picture lolx

i wont delete ur posts, this time u posted them right, just dont use ur "licking, f*ing " keep ur post profesional and i will not touch them , understand :)

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
wah? Millenium@vteckiller oso that guy tarik into this commotion? I read some where in ZTH that Turbo One and Millenium also got affiliation right? i've heard of massive high HP cars built by both parties... :adore:

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
Bro red.dot & sum-dun-fuk,

If your statement rite pls prove it la bro, u build your machine & ask for game with rpm2racing, i don't think so u dare to race with him, in facts talking rubbish all ppl can do here all the time but pls show & prove your monster for us in any drag challenge la..

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
Bro red.dot & sum-dun-fuk,

If your statement rite pls prove it la bro, u build your machine & ask for game with rpm2racing, i don't think so u dare to race with him, in facts talking rubbish all ppl can do here all the time but pls show & prove your monster for us in any drag challenge la..
ya la bro show and prove.:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Guys.

Have anyone using Powerzone LSD?

What is the spec? It's clutch type LSD?

What is the price?

Any feedback and opinion is WELCOME!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience