Ur ZTH Car sticker

y must end? this thread is discussing how we stick our stickers oni..not talkin bout promoting for zth la.. etc etc..who start it 1st? if u say free promotion stuff.. n veilside stuff.. look around town..u will see alot of car dat is total stock.. sticking JUN la..HKS la..APEXI la...dat is also promoting for them free... n KAKIMOTOR.com as well..

zth sticker r well designed stickers.. not just a simple URL or wut soever.. de font.. typo.. n de logo is a piece of design.. oni ppl got taste will admire it MUAHAHAHAHA

wow.. if dun like then dun stick it on ur car lo... if like then stick lo, dun talk so much better go back to the topic la..

to prolog and dohc
we are proud to b a zth member...proud to unite car lovers in this forum...proud to stick zth bomberman even the means of paying for it...and showing im zth member...y??is tht a problem with me of advertising zth for free..???hell no...im proud ...just like a malaysian...thts y v stick it...if u dun like it thn dun stick lor...dun condemn those whom stick it...stick to ur ground..dun cross the border....end of story...

back to topic....

DSC00111.jpg

not mine obviously...haha...

Last edited:
*scratch my head*, this ZTH URL free? hosting free? server, hard disk space, bandwidth all free? Who feed the bill?

while you guys enjoying read/post the thread without paying a penny, you already lost your ground for any argue.

and worst still,
and if that promoting thingy really can't get out of your head, remove your car badge after your get the car immediately, why are you promoting the brand after your pay a big amount of money? or with few years loan/debt? Did the car manufacturer pay you any single cent to carry the car badge running around promoting their brand?

PS: I didn't see any problem promoting ZTH which I think worth a visit, else you won't be here. :biggrin:

roy20050806174sx8.jpg

Last edited:
Stick or no stick, that's the person's personal choice and opinion. I won't say prolog is wrong. He has his point in certain ways, we have our own points in our own ways. Most of us here who stick the stickers is usually and probably because it's the feeling of belonging to a community, whether your car is stock or not. On the contrary, some people would feel like it's advertising for ZTH and hence, don't want to stick the sticker. In all cases, none of the choices or decisions is wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and preference so let's just try to live with that. As long as there is no discrimination or intense flaming (unless a particular situation calls for it), then let's just be friends although we have different opinions.

Back to the topic.

eujin,
I think wash till the stickers go out of place ler. hehehe

Sorry, i know i say it in a rude way. But y should he say tat Tom have to pay us? Nonsense right?

.if u dun like it thn dun stick lor...dun condemn those whom stick it...stick to ur ground..dun cross the border....end of story...

As far as I've seen, he wasn't insulting anyone. He waz, in fact, talking for you guys. He said you could probably claim from Tom for advertising his empire.
He said Tom should perhaps at least make it free so that more people stick on their cars and it's part of advertisement to expend ZTH

I think English is a weakness among malaysians that they can't understand other people's expressions. Go back and learn English..

Now back to the damn topic
Stop the fawking flame war.

In tokyo dift, do you know howmuch Veilside paid for having Veilside-bodykitted Mazda RX-7 stuck the 'veilside' sticker on the windscreen?
prolog, serious speaking, and I'm curious to know, how much ar?

sorry if the question sound too dumb for you.

As far as I've seen, he wasn't insulting anyone. ....

I think English is a weakness among malaysians that they can't understand other people's expressions. Go back and learn English..

Now back to the damn topic
Stop the fawking flame war.

Dude, dat's just plain rude
He waz just expressing his opinion

If you love Tom so much, go sleep with him and u can get all the stickers.

End this thread
serious speaking, I don't find prolog's posting sound insulting, but yours.....

sorry, maybe my Manglish very poor. sorry sorry.

I think, mine is the most common way:
WithClubSticker.jpg

I never had the sticker on my cars...too cheap to had Zerotohundred.com on my car...but whenever i see cars with the sticker on...i would stare at the driver and car to find out his nick.
when you spotted me, than you'll have to quick quick overtake me and look at my upper left windscreen (passenger side) for my nick.....:itsme:

Last edited:
Just sharing my kampung car..

Attachments

• 2108200708211.JPG
    2108200708211.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 21082007081.jpg
    21082007081.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
i am proud to be associated with ZTH... this forum helps me learn.. and buy cheap stuff... heheheh .. so i willingly to put bomberman promoting ZTH..thats the only sticker i have
109958456l

but my car didnt have any other sticker like Apexi, Defi, HKS wat so ever... because... i am like that guy...... y shud i promote apexi,hks,tein ... when i pay for my own BOV and meter..bla bla bla..... discount oso no give... just my opinion..dun falme me... no free advertising at my car.. hehehehe..

but when ppl feel proud enough about something... be it ZTH ... or product they use.. ppl will willingly advertise, put sticker, tell friend that he has it...

even some dude put names on his car....

cheers

fred: thot it was used sani-pads... MUAHAHAHA...

Anyhow, with regards to the question of why not asking Tom to furnish us with the stickers to promote his forum instead of purchasing from him bcoz somehow or rather, he seems to be getting free adverts from us if we have his sticker on..errmm... my comment is, well, i've been in dis forum for almost 5 years... (or more).. Tom never did ask for anything.. nowadays (i assume) he got his support from the merchants to fund the forum.. but back then, he started off bearing all cost on his own without a single complaint... we are merely leechers.... hence, buying a sticker or two wouldnt hurt much especially of d cost is quite minimal. It's a rather 'give and take' kinda thing.. not to say who's to gain and whose not.. if dat's d case, 1st day when u drive yr car out of the show room, u should pry out the logo, be it a ferrari, or a proton... if not, send a bill to these manufacturer every month for advert charges... ;)

This topic is about stickers... aint about whose getting free adverts or who's being conned into buying stickers or blowing Tom's dick off for freebies... i suggest we get on with it ;)

jes my 2 cents worth of non-special opinion

watever la, wat i know everyday at least log in once in zth, not onli to sell things but many things we can get n share here wat.. but not stick on sticker coz dont want people know me, can aarr?? hehehe..

Top Bottom