ZTH sticker...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
erm just feel like posting here....izit any one can buy the ZTH sticker n stick to their car....for my opinion or suggestion....i feel that the ZTH sticker should only sell to ZTH members....this is more profesional rite....hehe....coz i hope we as ZTH got our own special...not any 1 can buy......erm....i just suggest k....dun blame me ya....i just suddenly felt that.....so the sticker should sell to the ZTH member only.....if u have an account then u r willing 2 get them......anyway....happy NEW year to all of ZTH members !!!...cheer up and happy drving.... :tee:

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Regarding ur question, I think it's pointless, first is u're restricting ur sales, secondly no one could control that. So no point try to even control....

Hey dude, if you want I can get for you, this week most prolly I'll be going down to KL.
Let me know which decals you want....
I'll mark up +80% extra for you :tongue:

Just kidding, standard price, maybe TT for me :wink:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
everyone is welcome to join zth, so everyone on the street are entite to have ZTH sticker on their car.

btw,
1. not all zth having sticker on their car
2. those who are not zthian will not care a shit to have zth sticker on their car

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I believe Zerotohundred is not a club.

Its more of an on-line comunity of people who share a passion for cars.

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
Yup.
One of the reasons i display the Zerotohundred sticker on my car is to promote ZTH; help enlarge the ZTH community.
And of course, because it looks so damn cool.

So even if non-zth members display the sticker, it still works out. At the end of the day, more ppl with the stickers = more publicity = more members = more contribution on forum = benefit to everyone.

Haha.

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
i wanna get a small (oo) sticker...anyone has it ? PM me ...i cant put too big cause im driving a small mini ..lolz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
NO PLATE:NBC2773

well my car got stolen about a year ago AT SUBANG JAYA SS14,I BELIEVE ITS A INSIDE JOB CAUSE THE CAR CAME OUT FROM WORKSHOP(from usj1) FEW DAYS LATER THEN ITS STOLEN OUTSIDE MY FRIEND HOUSE IN THE MID NIGHT NO SOUND OF ALARM N THE EXHAUST CAUSE THEY WERE PUSHING THE CAR FUTHER TO START IT.n this afternoon i went to police station to check they found my car already or not and the answer is no......after come out from workshop my car roadtax over...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience