[WTS] Engine performance upgrade for all cars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] Engine performance upgrade for all cars!!

In ipoh tomorrow for decarbonise sessions. Anyone in ipoh want to met up and see or try in their cars can call or sms me at 016-6960886. will be free from 5pm onward til late nite 2 or 3am......... saturday and sunday!!!

icecube1.jpg

icecube2.jpg

icecube3.jpg

decarbon a L2 turbo kancil last nite at ampang ........ ! dark color smoke all over the basement!

Penang , melaka , ipoh and johor will be our next trip. If anyone from these state want, u can voice out so we can arrange faster..... thanks!

On 30th JAN (or 1 week earlier depend on demand) I will be in ipoh (30th jan) and penang(1st feb) for mini turbo installation and fuel regulator installation , decarbonising session......and nanoblok sales.

Last edited:
Thank you for one member who gonna met up in penang ....... anyone else? coz i have to adjust the time and date.... might be on 1st or 5th feb ........ so depend u guys want it to be on weekday or weekend....thanks!

hi....i wan try a bottle...charge$50.....

Now in KL and PJ surrounding area~!

While go for cheap and low quality stuff with low smoke? Try CF1 and you will never want to look at other decarbonizing product ever~!

guarantee to remove more carbon then any other brand in the market.

coz its with nano technology that can penetrate deeper then other brand.... effectively remove stuborn carbon and water vapor.

play safe when decarbonizing, as only CF1 have liability insurance worth rm2.5 millions and no other product are so confiedence that it will be safe for your precious car.

why go for rm45 product which just give small tiny smoke when you can have better cleaner one for just little bit extra and get the dirty work done by someone professional?

(notice that i dont post pics of the smokes here??? ).

thanks to one EK4 decarbonizing the other day....185,000km mileage which insane result. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom