Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

wan_blizz

Known Member
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by vestax@Feb 23 2005, 19:14
Guy's free trade also please use some common sense . if you have alot of stuff for

sale which has something to do with eterior & body , bundle them up into one topic

and then give some discription about the stuff you're selling . Cause if you guy's

post 1 topic per item , thats gonna flood the thread and to think of it again its abit

selfish and besides that , you guy's will be wasting the space , by bumping here &

there , and then others will follow , by bumping every minute . Please do consider

about others .
i agreed with him :lol:

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
huh?

another topic for jannah?

got to remember where the last time i read bout him sumwhere...hmm...where ahh???hmmm...in other forum i think...

well....for me...just follow the WARNINGS...if u want to buy...just buy it....

i'm just curious......when jannah posted...there will sum new nickname..i think..new nick will appear just to critic his price....hmmmm....coz saw sum word "badah" where quite familiar.....

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.....just delete this topic.... ;)

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
There's nothing wrong with the price he offered so please don't discuss the price. Please read the posting rules.

I, however, do think it's annoying when you see the entire section is flooded with one person's posting. Should get all the items in one thread and only bump when it's not in the 1st page.

peace.

silverEVO1

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
Selayang
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by cipan_supercas@Feb 24 2005, 06:15
huh?

got to remember where the last time i read bout him sumwhere...hmm...where ahh???hmmm...in other forum i think...

i'm just curious......when jannah posted...there will sum new nickname..i think..new nick will appear just to critic his price....hmmmm....coz saw sum word "badah" where quite familiar.....

:D

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
Originally posted by silverEVO1+Feb 24 2005, 07:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silverEVO1 @ Feb 24 2005, 07:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cipan_supercas@Feb 24 2005, 06:15
huh?

:D [/b][/quote]
well....
any moment from now...there will be sum new nick names going to appear in this thread that going to kaw kaw saying jannah this la..that la....

just wait only.....

i'm not defending jannah..but i see sum unpleasant posting....

not only in this forum..but in others forum too....izzit a conspiracy??? ;)

just read the WARNINGS laa... ;)

silverEVO1

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
Selayang
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by cipan_supercas+Feb 24 2005, 09:21 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cipan_supercas @ Feb 24 2005, 09:21 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by silverEVO1@Feb 24 2005, 07:50
<!--QuoteBegin-cipan_supercas
@Feb 24 2005, 06:15
huh?

well....
any moment from now...there will be sum new nick names going to appear in this thread that going to kaw kaw saying jannah this la..that la....

just wait only.....

just read the WARNINGS laa... ;) [/b][/quote]
i'm agree! :lol:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Originally posted by silverEVO1+Feb 24 2005, 11:53 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silverEVO1 @ Feb 24 2005, 11:53 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cipan_supercas@Feb 24 2005, 09:21
huh?

well....

just wait only.....

i'm agree! :lol: [/b][/quote]
cheer guys.... :D :D :D :D

platinum99

Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by silverEVO1+Feb 24 2005, 11:53 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silverEVO1 @ Feb 24 2005, 11:53 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
huh?

well....

just wait only.....

i'm agree! :lol: [/b][/quote]
and also silverEVO1 alwayz bumping jannah's posts

jdj6632

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
i faced same problem also when i was trying to sell my lancer headlamp (still available though, anyone interested?)

pls give others chance to sell their stuff.......pls bundle everything up in one topic....

its your freedom to do that but pls think of others

kontalanie

Dec 6, 2003
Agreed with Vestax and Crashburn...
It seems like Selfish...

I knew that he does not break the ZTH's regulations. However, please think about others..

Let say I have One EVO8 halfcut and selling all the parts separately..Including the screws...hehehe
and let say I have 50 parts to sell separately.
Selling all the parts with different topic each.
Selfish am I?

Dey, Think la dey..Please consider other members also.
Remember, Others will follow...

If not, better the owner of this forum invite the tokei kedai, shopping market, tokei hafkat and other tokeis to sell all items in their store in this forum...

In the future, all the ZTH's members will consists of tokei-tokei kedai...Hahaha

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by kontalanie@Feb 24 2005, 14:07
Agreed with Vestax and Crashburn...
It seems like Selfish...

I knew that he does not break the ZTH's regulations. However, please think about others..

Let say I have One EVO8 halfcut and selling all the parts separately..Including the screws...hehehe
and let say I have 50 parts to sell separately.
Selling all the parts with different topic each.
Selfish am I?

Dey, Think la dey..Please consider other members also.
Remember, Others will follow...

If not, better the owner of this forum invite the tokei kedai, shopping market, tokei hafkat and other tokeis to sell all items in their store in this forum...

In the future, all the ZTH's members will consists of tokei-tokei kedai...Hahaha
hahaha..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

a good 1..... ;)

celica_lousy

Dec 12, 2004
Got taukeh here ma.... Rock Lee lah.....He opened his accessories shop in ZTH alr wat.
But his shop a bit strange 1. Like to ask buyer bid prices 1. Dowan put prices 1.
He thinks his "last piece" of thing is something extinct very long ago wihich is super valuable. <_<

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Originally posted by crashnburn@Feb 23 2005, 17:40
Ever come across a buch of kancils out and about the roads, and there a whole string of them doing their convoy, and they are hogging up the fast lane going very slow?

I'm sure thats EXACTLY what all the people that is trying to post up their topics will feel like about jannah
comment before but not on him lar.. kena t1u kaw kaw.. by someone else..

silverEVO1

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
Selayang
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by platinum99+Feb 24 2005, 13:41 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (platinum99 @ Feb 24 2005, 13:41 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by silverEVO1@Feb 24 2005, 11:53
huh?

well....

just wait only.....

i'm agree! :lol:
and also silverEVO1 alwayz bumping jannah's posts [/b][/quote]
why ? cannot ar ? <_<

platinum99

Dec 13, 2004
jannah = silverEVO1

silverEVO1 = jannah

??????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the story is this, im planning to trade-in my myvi for alza, i took a loan of 33k and the balance will be from the trade-in of my myvi, so i went to this used car dealer somewhr in bangi, after inspection of the car, he quoted 28.7k i/o 29k which we agreed on the phone due to some minor scratches.., so fine, deal..he immediately request for the car registration card to be hand over to him, i got a copy for myself, and sign some documents .. as far as i know is k3, name transfer...so he told...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience