Which AD to use for a new Merc?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
CLA45, bro.

Was thinking whether to drive it stock first or start modifying it.
Oh. I don't know the models that well. I assume that's a 2.0?

Anyway that's a nice car. Keep it stock, get used to it, then once used to it, mod it. :biggrin:

VoodooEx

Known Member
Feb 24, 2016
Johor Bahru
Some feeling about this car:

First thing first, the exhaust note is just fantastic, all the crackles and pops. Make the whole driving experience really fun.

The suspension of this car is much better than I have thought. Although you can feel almost every bump, but the impact is soft enough. My wife wasn't complaining.

It's really an easy car for daily drive. Start your engine and just drive. If you are in a sporty mood, switch it to sports mode and zoom...(easily hit 160kph without knowing it).

Blind spot assist is really helpful, very useful for exiting into highway and changing lane.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Some feeling about this car:

First thing first, the exhaust note is just fantastic, all the crackles and pops. Make the whole driving experience really fun.

The suspension of this car is much better than I have thought. Although you can feel almost every bump, but the impact is soft enough. My wife wasn't complaining.

It's really an easy car for daily drive. Start your engine and just drive. If you are in a sporty mood, switch it to sports mode and zoom...(easily hit 160kph without knowing it).

Blind spot assist is really helpful, very useful for exiting into highway and changing lane.

The one in my condo is often driven by the wife as the husband is a pilot so often not around, so yeah I'd think it should be easy to drive too. Of course with that much power is no sweat to reach beyond 160kph! :burnout:
A friend of mine who has test driven one says it's too jumpy/stiff though.

VoodooEx

Known Member
Feb 24, 2016
Johor Bahru
The one in my condo is often driven by the wife as the husband is a pilot so often not around, so yeah I'd think it should be easy to drive too. Of course with that much power is no sweat to reach beyond 160kph! :burnout:
A friend of mine who has test driven one says it's too jumpy/stiff though.
Definitely jumpy, but not as stiff as I have thought.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello geng....
i need your suggestion....

i have mirage front brake....
knuckle-disc-pump

single port...
it can plug and play on iswara/saga ????
need any mod????

when i am install on my iswara
that performance not well..

i can feel my front wheel like come and out ..
like stering shaft short...

any body can help me???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience