what should i use for my 4g67

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
guys in need some help on choosing which and what kind of standalone that can help me reprogramme my setup...now im using standard evo3..currenty im going to install the 4g67 block for my evo3 engine...anyone can give some opinion of some of this items?
1. emanage- cheaper but dunno good or not
2. Haltech-dunno which version is cheaper and good "sprint 500"?
3. microtech..-?lt8?lt10? expensive

btw i also wanted to know if i can just reprogramme my standard evo3 ecu to save cost...my budget is currenty for this item rm2.5k...

my future setup would be standart td05-16g..only change the block with vr4 piston boosting at 1.0bar....is it ok?cos some friends told me that after changing the blok to 4g67..we need to tune back our engine

thanks guys

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
emanage is enough if u r gonna just change the block sir, get it tuned by a good tuner on loaded dyno

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
guys in need some help on choosing which and what kind of standalone that can help me reprogramme my setup...now im using standard evo3..currenty im going to install the 4g67 block for my evo3 engine...anyone can give some opinion of some of this items?
1. emanage- cheaper but dunno good or not
2. Haltech-dunno which version is cheaper and good "sprint 500"?
3. microtech..-?lt8?lt10? expensive

btw i also wanted to know if i can just reprogramme my standard evo3 ecu to save cost...my budget is currenty for this item rm2.5k...

my future setup would be standart td05-16g..only change the block with vr4 piston boosting at 1.0bar....is it ok?cos some friends told me that after changing the blok to 4g67..we need to tune back our engine

thanks guys
2.5K is good to go for emanage.

But for more effective customizing chip for ur any set up, I'd go for rechip. It shall be tuned on dyno as well before mapping is finalized into ur ECU.

Almost everything could be done on a rechip including injection pulse duration, ignition timing, launch control, conversion of MAF into MAP, and the list goes on...

But u have to make sure the ppl who is doing the rechip really know what he is doing.... Else, go for emanage only. Less hassle.

BTW, E3 already come with big TD05 16G.

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
so e-manage is good enough already guys?how about one day i wanna install high cam for my evo3 engine?the emanage still can be use?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
yes sir, it can.. altough, i wud highly suggest a microtech lt10s since u have future mods

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On the 2nd week of CNY, my brother left his Savvy to me as he will be gone to Bali for a week. I had my ways with her.

Without much rambling and nonsense, i shall present to you....... her condition at arrival.

With more light exposure

From the side..... ewww how can it be neglected to such state...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience