what is your favorite TV show?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Desperate housewifes? The story line got your attention or Eva Longoria :biggrin:

For me the best are still sitcoms like 2 and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family and Family Guy. Btw, Initial D 5th stage is not bad too :smokin:
Definitely watch because of Eva Longoria, she is just so my type. I prefer asians but then Eva Longoria and Taylor Swift really got my attention :rofl:

But the storyline is good as well. Lots of moral behind it.

Prefer crime stories, maybe want to try find out who the killers are.....:hmmmm::biggrin:

NCIS, JAG, Mentalist, CSI and all the spin off, etc.....
Those series, kills lots of my brain cells :rofl:

My Spongebob..LOL
When comes to anime, Initial D, Dragon Ball, and best of all Samurai X was my favourite.
Doraemon, Pokemon, Slam Dunk and Yu Yu Hakusho also Ninja Turtle consider anime? haha

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I've watched all of those you mentioned (about an episode or two) and I don't understand how anyone can get hooked to those. So... dull. And Big Bang Theory wasn't funny at all. I donno.. maybe I've lost my sense of humour.

Initial D is the only exception. That one interesting :biggrin: I don't like Midnight Wangan the anime either. The cars are great but the characters are so.. bleh. Drifting > going fast in a straight line drag > wangan.

My turn in no specific order :
- Top Gear UK
- Top Gear Aus
- Top Gear US
- Fifth Gear
- Supernatural
- Dexter
- Nikita
- Hawaii 5-0
- A whole lot of Anime too.

I guess from there you can see I have the mentality of a 10 year old.
never too old for anime mah, i can't sleep if do not watch anime, btw all are created by adults loorrr

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
never too old for anime mah, i can't sleep if do not watch anime, btw all are created by adults loorrr
You mean u watched adult anime? :biggrin: :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You mean u watched adult anime? :biggrin: :rofl:
hahahahahah....good one......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Definitely watch because of Eva Longoria, she is just so my type. I prefer asians but then Eva Longoria and Taylor Swift really got my attention :rofl:

But the storyline is good as well. Lots of moral behind it.

Those series, kills lots of my brain cells :rofl:

When comes to anime, Initial D, Dragon Ball, and best of all Samurai X was my favourite.
Doraemon, Pokemon, Slam Dunk and Yu Yu Hakusho also Ninja Turtle consider anime? haha
Never watch DH before. Just switch channel, saw, then switch channel again.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Those show make you use the brain cells mah!....:rofl:

Initial D only, Others my son watch......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
aiseh, that 1 is called h****i maaa, not gonna lie seen a few movies & series, ok what got storyline, got fighting2 sum more.
Now I come to an understanding why they call it Hentai. Hentai is Japanese translation
of "Ham Tai"? :hmmmm: :rofl:

hahahahahah....good one......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Never watch DH before. Just switch channel, saw, then switch channel again.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Those show make you use the brain cells mah!....:rofl:

Initial D only, Others my son watch......:rofl:
DH the only thing that will catch my attention standing there and watch is when I see Eva Longoria
in the screen, when the scene changes, I'll usually walk away and continue doing what I do :rofl:

Use brain cells, very tiring la bro. Watching Walking Dead is more relaxing

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Now I come to an understanding why they call it Hentai. Hentai is Japanese translation
of "Ham Tai"? :hmmmm: :rofl:

DH the only thing that will catch my attention standing there and watch is when I see Eva Longoria
in the screen, when the scene changes, I'll usually walk away and continue doing what I do :rofl:

Use brain cells, very tiring la bro. Watching Walking Dead is more relaxing
So, you don't watch the whole episode also......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So, you don't watch the whole episode also......:rofl:
Whole episode, a few times I did but I didnt watch the whole series :biggrin:

Prison Break only final episode I have yet to watch. This movie is kinda killing my brain cells
as well.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
My favorite tv show is Top Gear UK everyday 12:30pm never missed it (eventhough sometimes they repeat the episode)...never tired watching Clarkson cursing the car, Captain 'Slow' May & Hammond as always :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Studies have shown people (adults and kids both) who watch spongebob for long periods of time actually become dumber. You lose a few brain cells and IQ drops.

LOL

true story
I think lose lots of brain cells watching SpongeBoobs...:rofl:

Studies have shown that, girls that watch Desperate Housewives will be more desperate
at night :thefinger:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Studies have shown people (adults and kids both) who watch spongebob for long periods of time actually become dumber. You lose a few brain cells and IQ drops.

LOL

true story
ha! ha! not absorb knowledge like sponge ah!.........:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think stuff I watch pretty unpopular with Malaysians, maybe except walking dead.

GAME OF THRONES OMG WTF BBQ WINTER IS CUMMING!@#$%
Walking Dead is getting lame.. season 3 episode 12 was good.. 13 was..waste of fucken time.
Spartacus has been great every episode this season.
Suits... the war is coming
Person of Interest.. mild entertainment
[strike]Brazzers[/strike]..oops I mean BURN NOTICE... entertaining modern james bond

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

And of course, BBC's Top Gear

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
I'm currently following Grey's Anatomy, 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory. I have finished TRON:Uprising, Continuum, House, Futurama

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Walking Dead and The Green Arrow is now my current favourite.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think lose lots of brain cells watching SpongeBoobs...:rofl:

Studies have shown that, girls that watch Desperate Housewives will be more desperate
at night :thefinger:
=.=' Here we go again... =.='

I'm only watching The Walking Dead.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. I need a GOOD workshop around subang/sunway/puchong area that can help me solve some problem of my car. My interior got alot of sound and dunno whether exterior got any or not. I want a GOOD workshop that can help me get rid of those sounds so that my car can be solid like original. Any recommendations? Thx.

marcus 0122042820
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience