what is your favorite TV show?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
1) Prison Break
2) Arrow
3) Nikita
4) Desperate Housewives (Didnt watch the whole story but by just watching a few chapters, got my attention)
5) Walking Dead
6) Anime - Samurai X
7) Spartacus (18+)
8) Game of Thrones
9) Lives of Omission
10) Journey to the West (1 & 2)

Many others that didnt cross my mind yet...

Cartoons -

Tom & Jerry
Pokemon
Mr.Bean
Dragon Ball
Initial D (must not miss this)
Masked Rider
Ultraman :rofl:
Doraemon
Crayon Boy
Bugs Bunny

Many others

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

....wait...u just started watching TV?:confused::confused::confused:
Didnt know babies are getting smarter nowadays :rofl:

Last edited:

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
4) Desperate Housewives (Didnt watch the whole story but by just watching a few chapters, got my attention)

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Desperate housewifes? The story line got your attention or Eva Longoria :biggrin:

For me the best are still sitcoms like 2 and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family and Family Guy. Btw, Initial D 5th stage is not bad too :smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Desperate housewifes? The story line got your attention or Eva Longoria :biggrin:

For me the best are still sitcoms like 2 and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family and Family Guy. Btw, Initial D 5th stage is not bad too :smokin:
I've watched all of those you mentioned (about an episode or two) and I don't understand how anyone can get hooked to those. So... dull. And Big Bang Theory wasn't funny at all. I donno.. maybe I've lost my sense of humour.

Initial D is the only exception. That one interesting :biggrin: I don't like Midnight Wangan the anime either. The cars are great but the characters are so.. bleh. Drifting > going fast in a straight line drag > wangan.

My turn in no specific order :
- Top Gear UK
- Top Gear Aus
- Top Gear US
- Fifth Gear
- Supernatural
- Dexter
- Nikita
- Hawaii 5-0
- A whole lot of Anime too.

I guess from there you can see I have the mentality of a 10 year old.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Prefer crime stories, maybe want to try find out who the killers are.....:hmmmm::biggrin:

NCIS, JAG, Mentalist, CSI and all the spin off, etc.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Definitely watch because of Eva Longoria, she is just so my type. I prefer asians but then Eva Longoria and Taylor Swift really got my attention :rofl:

But the storyline is good as well. Lots of moral behind it.

Prefer crime stories, maybe want to try find out who the killers are.....:hmmmm::biggrin:

NCIS, JAG, Mentalist, CSI and all the spin off, etc.....
Those series, kills lots of my brain cells :rofl:

My Spongebob..LOL
When comes to anime, Initial D, Dragon Ball, and best of all Samurai X was my favourite.
Doraemon, Pokemon, Slam Dunk and Yu Yu Hakusho also Ninja Turtle consider anime? haha

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I've watched all of those you mentioned (about an episode or two) and I don't understand how anyone can get hooked to those. So... dull. And Big Bang Theory wasn't funny at all. I donno.. maybe I've lost my sense of humour.

Initial D is the only exception. That one interesting :biggrin: I don't like Midnight Wangan the anime either. The cars are great but the characters are so.. bleh. Drifting > going fast in a straight line drag > wangan.

My turn in no specific order :
- Top Gear UK
- Top Gear Aus
- Top Gear US
- Fifth Gear
- Supernatural
- Dexter
- Nikita
- Hawaii 5-0
- A whole lot of Anime too.

I guess from there you can see I have the mentality of a 10 year old.
never too old for anime mah, i can't sleep if do not watch anime, btw all are created by adults loorrr

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
never too old for anime mah, i can't sleep if do not watch anime, btw all are created by adults loorrr
You mean u watched adult anime? :biggrin: :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You mean u watched adult anime? :biggrin: :rofl:
hahahahahah....good one......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Definitely watch because of Eva Longoria, she is just so my type. I prefer asians but then Eva Longoria and Taylor Swift really got my attention :rofl:

But the storyline is good as well. Lots of moral behind it.

Those series, kills lots of my brain cells :rofl:

When comes to anime, Initial D, Dragon Ball, and best of all Samurai X was my favourite.
Doraemon, Pokemon, Slam Dunk and Yu Yu Hakusho also Ninja Turtle consider anime? haha
Never watch DH before. Just switch channel, saw, then switch channel again.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Those show make you use the brain cells mah!....:rofl:

Initial D only, Others my son watch......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
aiseh, that 1 is called h****i maaa, not gonna lie seen a few movies & series, ok what got storyline, got fighting2 sum more.
Now I come to an understanding why they call it Hentai. Hentai is Japanese translation
of "Ham Tai"? :hmmmm: :rofl:

hahahahahah....good one......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Never watch DH before. Just switch channel, saw, then switch channel again.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Those show make you use the brain cells mah!....:rofl:

Initial D only, Others my son watch......:rofl:
DH the only thing that will catch my attention standing there and watch is when I see Eva Longoria
in the screen, when the scene changes, I'll usually walk away and continue doing what I do :rofl:

Use brain cells, very tiring la bro. Watching Walking Dead is more relaxing

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Now I come to an understanding why they call it Hentai. Hentai is Japanese translation
of "Ham Tai"? :hmmmm: :rofl:

DH the only thing that will catch my attention standing there and watch is when I see Eva Longoria
in the screen, when the scene changes, I'll usually walk away and continue doing what I do :rofl:

Use brain cells, very tiring la bro. Watching Walking Dead is more relaxing
So, you don't watch the whole episode also......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So, you don't watch the whole episode also......:rofl:
Whole episode, a few times I did but I didnt watch the whole series :biggrin:

Prison Break only final episode I have yet to watch. This movie is kinda killing my brain cells
as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all i was reading here before, but cannot find the topic anymore...
It was about wiring a 12v 30a relay to the existing coil and supplying direct power from the battery... thats all i can remember..... any sifu out there have any idea of this and maybe a post on the diagram will help...
It said to be able to supply a better spark to the plugs for more complete combustion

Thx:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience