what is your favorite TV show?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Plot twist : They fire Jeremy Clarkson and hire Jennifer Clarkson because they secretly tested the 918 against the P1 and the 918 won. :biggrin:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I'm one of the sad follower....he's the voice of 'British' :biggrin:

Or is this just ANOTHER gimmick to gain more popularity?

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I think Clarkson is getting old... It is only a matter of few more years before he decides to retire... But then again, throughout all these years of being the main host of TopGear, I'm sure he had made a lot of money himself.

Just my opinion though... Sorry if I offended any fans here.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah it's unfortunate but if just based on what's reported in the news, it seems he was already behaving like a diva, punching and insulting the producer just because he did not get the dinner he wanted. Or maybe there are other events that lead to that and he just exploded that moment.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I think Clarkson is getting old... It is only a matter of few more years before he decides to retire... But then again, throughout all these years of being the main host of TopGear, I'm sure he had made a lot of money himself.

Just my opinion though... Sorry if I offended any fans here.
dun be surprised if he opens his own show.:thefinger:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think BBC will be even sadder. 350 million viewers world wide. All those royalties... GONE!
They should have weigh the pros and cons dy.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

dun be surprised if he opens his own show.:thefinger:
Rival station.....:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah it's unfortunate but if just based on what's reported in the news, it seems he was already behaving like a diva, punching and insulting the producer just because he did not get the dinner he wanted. Or maybe there are other events that lead to that and he just exploded that moment.
Judging from his usual behaviour, I'm not surprised that he is behaving like a diva. The way he often criticizes Porsche 911 many times and also he seems to stereotype Peugeot drivers as dangerous drivers. It seems to me that he thinks that he can say or do whatever he likes because he is almost like being in the top most spot in automotive shows/television programs.... However, it is also due to these characteristics that many people find TopGear to be funny and entertaining.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Its his sarcastic remark & those insulting things that brings up the show rating....watch 'Fifth gear' instead if the audience wants an informative comment on the cars with boring host :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Its his sarcastic remark & those insulting things that brings up the show rating....watch 'Fifth gear' instead if the audience wants an informative comment on the cars with boring host :biggrin:
Informative as in good and bad, then okay. But many just say the good parts and less of the bad.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

f&f 7 2nd april
TV show?:confused::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
  • Walking Dead
  • The Arrow
  • The Flash
  • Last Man On Earth
  • Vikings
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Mind Your Language

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is not your favorite show but shows dy.....hahhahahhahaha:rofl:
Stated favourite ma. Those are my favourites including new ones.

Ghost whisperer. Only 1st season, after that got bored and predictable.

Ah! 1 more. Prison Break.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear Sifus,

As per topic tittle, this happens sometimes during idle whereby the car dies just like that. Happened once, when i was cruising in a low rpm, less than 2k the car just goes off like that. Unsure what's this about need some handy advice on this to resolve it. Thank you in advance :)

Driving 2005 Myvi EZI
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience