what is your favorite TV show?

Plot twist : They fire Jeremy Clarkson and hire Jennifer Clarkson because they secretly tested the 918 against the P1 and the 918 won. :biggrin:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I'm one of the sad follower....he's the voice of 'British' :biggrin:

Or is this just ANOTHER gimmick to gain more popularity?

I think Clarkson is getting old... It is only a matter of few more years before he decides to retire... But then again, throughout all these years of being the main host of TopGear, I'm sure he had made a lot of money himself.

Just my opinion though... Sorry if I offended any fans here.

Yeah it's unfortunate but if just based on what's reported in the news, it seems he was already behaving like a diva, punching and insulting the producer just because he did not get the dinner he wanted. Or maybe there are other events that lead to that and he just exploded that moment.

I think Clarkson is getting old... It is only a matter of few more years before he decides to retire... But then again, throughout all these years of being the main host of TopGear, I'm sure he had made a lot of money himself.

Just my opinion though... Sorry if I offended any fans here.
dun be surprised if he opens his own show.:thefinger:

I think BBC will be even sadder. 350 million viewers world wide. All those royalties... GONE!
They should have weigh the pros and cons dy.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

dun be surprised if he opens his own show.:thefinger:
Rival station.....:biggrin:

Yeah it's unfortunate but if just based on what's reported in the news, it seems he was already behaving like a diva, punching and insulting the producer just because he did not get the dinner he wanted. Or maybe there are other events that lead to that and he just exploded that moment.
Judging from his usual behaviour, I'm not surprised that he is behaving like a diva. The way he often criticizes Porsche 911 many times and also he seems to stereotype Peugeot drivers as dangerous drivers. It seems to me that he thinks that he can say or do whatever he likes because he is almost like being in the top most spot in automotive shows/television programs.... However, it is also due to these characteristics that many people find TopGear to be funny and entertaining.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Its his sarcastic remark & those insulting things that brings up the show rating....watch 'Fifth gear' instead if the audience wants an informative comment on the cars with boring host :biggrin:

Informative as in good and bad, then okay. But many just say the good parts and less of the bad.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

f&f 7 2nd april
TV show?:confused::rofl:

• Walking Dead
  • The Arrow
  • The Flash
  • Last Man On Earth
  • Vikings
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Mind Your Language

That is not your favorite show but shows dy.....hahhahahhahaha:rofl:
Stated favourite ma. Those are my favourites including new ones.

Ghost whisperer. Only 1st season, after that got bored and predictable.

Ah! 1 more. Prison Break.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear Sifus,

As per topic tittle, this happens sometimes during idle whereby the car dies just like that. Happened once, when i was cruising in a low rpm, less than 2k the car just goes off like that. Unsure what's this about need some handy advice on this to resolve it. Thank you in advance :)

Driving 2005 Myvi EZI