Violence On The Road

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nowadays, I myself do not know what has happened to the people in the world.
The country itself is bad enough and yet we are unable to unite with each other.

We all have heard, watch and even some did experience road violence or some would call
it road bully.

Due to lot of reasons and possibilities that could have started that fight or rage on the road.

Guys, do remember this video that was recorded due to a minor accident which end up
in a big issue and a big fight till it was so bloody.

malaysia car accident & street fight (freeway fight) - YouTube

Father and son tag team road bully - YouTube

This morning at 7.50am along Jalan Raja Chulan, in front of the
WELD Shopping Center.

A road rage started between a Yellow Myvi Extreme 1.5L and a Dark Grey
Mitsubishi Lancer driver.

I was driving pass the traffic light and saw both of these cars stopped there,
the Lancer driver, was standing next to his car at the driver side, I saw the
Lancer flash its high beam, could be a signal by his wife but no one did notice
what was wrong until the driver of the myvi all of a sudden dash to the Lancer
Driver and started punching him.

Lancer Driver did not retaliate at all. I stopped for a moment and wanted to get down
to stop him, as he was all out of control. Before I did a few guys on bikes already got
down to stop him. Move on and went to work since others are already able to stop him.

Saw him shouting and pointing to the Lancer driver through my rear view mirror.

From what I saw, is just a small issue, is just a kiss on the rear bumper by the
Myvi Driver.

I can't be calling any one of them as idiots because I do not know what gone wrong
between them. There are so many possibilities that has caused such rage.

1. Lancer driver playing with brakes? (But his signal was on that he is turning)
  2. Last minute signal and brake?
  3. Lancer driver uttered out some vulgar words?
  4. Vulgar word exchange between the two?

These are just a few possibilities that we could just guess.

Still the one who is in the wrong is still the Myvi at the end of the day due to kissing
the bumper of the Lancer from behind no matter what it is.

End of the day, is just an accident. Talk it out like an adult.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It makes me wonder a few things in my mind on the way to work after the incident.

I ask myself...

1. Is there really a need for violence due to car accidents? What do they mean by accidents then?
  2. What should we do if we encounter such road bullies? Let him throw punches at you?
    or just stand and defend yourself by fending off his attacks? Strike back at him?
  3. Is the the law in the country is not strict enough to prevent citizens from such fights?
  4. What are the punishment will such road bullies get? Just a summon?

IF the authorities are not taking any actions, is best we learn how to defend ourselves when
encounter such road bullies on the road. Since people are getting more daring nowadays.

What will you guys do if someone are gonna dash at u and knowing they are gonna strike at you?
There are no where to run but to either decide being strike at or self-defense?

Let's us share some of our views on these. This is kinda disturbing. We do not know if
it will happen to our kids if some of you have any or even happen to us.

Worse if it was gonna be our girlfriend/wife that encounter a road bully

Where is the law to punish such people?

Rage will make anyone do anything but we are adults, should be able to learn how to control.

Last edited:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Nowadays, I myself do not know what has happened to the people in the world.
The country itself is bad enough and yet we are unable to unite with each other.

We all have heard, watch and even some did experience road violence or some would call
it road bully.

Due to lot of reasons and possibilities that could have started that fight or rage on the road.

Guys, do remember this video that was recorded due to a minor accident which end up
in a big issue and a big fight till it was so bloody.

malaysia car accident & street fight (freeway fight) - YouTube

Father and son tag team road bully - YouTube

This morning at 7.50am along Jalan Raja Chulan, in front of the
WELD Shopping Center.

A road rage started between a Yellow Myvi Extreme 1.5L and a Dark Grey
Mitsubishi Lancer driver.

I was driving pass the traffic light and saw both of these cars stopped there,
the Lancer driver, was standing next to his car at the driver side, I saw the
Lancer flash its high beam, could be a signal by his wife but no one did notice
what was wrong until the driver of the myvi all of a sudden dash to the Lancer
Driver and started punching him.

Lancer Driver did not retaliate at all. I stopped for a moment and wanted to get down
to stop him, as he was all out of control. Before I did a few guys on bikes already got
down to stop him. Move on and went to work since others are already able to stop him.

Saw him shouting and pointing to the Lancer driver through my rear view mirror.

From what I saw, is just a small issue, is just a kiss on the rear bumper by the
Myvi Driver.

I can't be calling any one of them as idiots because I do not know what gone wrong
between them. There are so many possibilities that has caused such rage.

1. Lancer driver playing with brakes? (But his signal was on that he is turning)
  2. Last minute signal and brake?
  3. Lancer driver uttered out some vulgar words?
  4. Vulgar word exchange between the two?

These are just a few possibilities that we could just guess.

Still the one who is in the wrong is still the Myvi at the end of the day due to kissing
the bumper of the Lancer from behind no matter what it is.

End of the day, is just an accident. Talk it out like an adult.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It makes me wonder a few things in my mind on the way to work after the incident.

I ask myself...

1. Is there really a need for violence due to car accidents? What do they mean by accidents then?
  2. What should we do if we encounter such road bullies? Let him throw punches at you?
    or just stand and defend yourself by fending off his attacks? Strike back at him?
  3. Is the the law in the country is not strict enough to prevent citizens from such fights?
  4. What are the punishment will such road bullies get? Just a summon?

IF the authorities are not taking any actions, is best we learn how to defend ourselves when
encounter such road bullies on the road. Since people are getting more daring nowadays.

What will you guys do if someone are gonna dash at u and knowing they are gonna strike at you?
There are no where to run but to either decide being strike at or self-defense?

Let's us share some of our views on these. This is kinda disturbing. We do not know if
it will happen to our kids if some of you have any or even happen to us.

Worse if it was gonna be our girlfriend/wife that encounter a road bully

Where is the law to punish such people?

Rage will make anyone do anything but we are adults, should be able to learn how to control.

well there all sorts of people, we don't know their current emotions, maybe the myvi guy just had a quarrel wit gf @ the girl inside the car was myvi ex etc etc, the best bet is if it is a minor, do not get out of the car, if the person come in a appropiate manner (not like comes out of the car wit face like it's gonna blow), wait for him to knock window & open just enuff for u to speak & ask 2 go 2gether to nearest public place where people r out of their car @ 2 the police station if u r up to it, if it a major & just u & the other car call 999, wait for the police @ at least a tow truck guy who can be a neutral person, better the car than u that get hurts. btw, what for if we pay our ins if it can't repair u'r car, i know it takes quite some time, better than lost of blood:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
well there all sorts of people, we don't know their current emotions, maybe the myvi guy just had a quarrel wit gf @ the girl inside the car was myvi ex etc etc, the best bet is if it is a minor, do not get out of the car, if the person come in a appropiate manner (not like comes out of the car wit face like it's gonna blow), wait for him to knock window & open just enuff for u to speak & ask 2 go 2gether to nearest public place where people r out of their car @ 2 the police station if u r up to it, if it a major & just u & the other car call 999, wait for the police @ at least a tow truck guy who can be a neutral person, better the car than u that get hurts. btw, what for if we pay our ins if it can't repair u'r car, i know it takes quite some time, better than lost of blood:hmmmm:
Good point. But not many of those culprits who knocked us would get down 1st.
Just before getting down, maybe take a look at the driver with rear view mirror.

If look suspicious especially if u r a girl, best to just note down the number plate
and wait for him to approach. If busy streets, depends. Just have to act according to
situation wisely. One decision itself on the spot makes a lot of difference.

A colleague of mine, once knocked a car that ferrying a few ppl, assume is family.
A guy came down angrily and shouted at her. My colleague just sit in the car and wind
down the window a bit.

He keep scolding said that he just kena knock, now kena knock again and ask her
why she didnt come down from the car and say sorry and request for payment.

Is just a kiss as well no damage caused. Also demand her to pay...is like trying
to get someone to pay for the damage that the other car caused.

Looking for white rat...:rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Fancy reading your topic at the right time. Just fetch my wife and was on the way home in State New town. Was about to turn out to main road, suddenly this Volvo 940 cut into my lane, so I horn him, and he instead of saying sorry by hand gesture, he poke middle finger into the air. I was so mad, so I horn him again and flash high beam at him, but decide to let it be as end in a fight also no use.....:mad:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Fancy reading your topic at the right time. Just fetch my wife and was on the way home in State New town. Was about to turn out to main road, suddenly this Volvo 940 cut into my lane, so I horn him, and he instead of saying sorry by hand gesture, he poke middle finger into the air. I was so mad, so I horn him again and flash high beam at him, but decide to let it be as end in a fight also no use.....:mad:
such a gentleman, i'm sure ur wife looks up 2 u @ that time & says lucky i married this fella...:adore:
btw lets just pray that moron learns the hard way:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
that is why it is always good to have defensive tools in the car...be it steering lock, fire extinguisher, pepper spray, etc. When the other party getting violent, at least we have something to prevent them from getting out of control at the same time defending ourselves. Then go make police report.

Try to notice the surroundings for ppl carrying phone taking video or cctv. It would always be useful.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
such a gentleman, i'm sure ur wife looks up 2 u @ that time & says lucky i married this fella...:adore:
btw lets just pray that moron learns the hard way:biggrin:
Thanks, brother. But end up in a fight for this is not worth. Yah! hopefully he gets it from some one else....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

that is why it is always good to have defensive tools in the car...be it steering lock, fire extinguisher, pepper spray, etc. When the other party getting violent, at least we have something to prevent them from getting out of control at the same time defending ourselves. Then go make police report.

Try to notice the surroundings for ppl carrying phone taking video or cctv. It would always be useful.
Defensive tools to help is good, but try not to get involved in the first place.....:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sigh sigh, this is all because many are irresponsible people who do not care about other people damages caused by their carelessness/mistakes on the road! If you make a mistake, just man up and be responsible to pay for the damages and say sorry, but unfortunately most are not like that, hence you'll get into all these stupid fights! :mad:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
sometimes i felt grateful that I live after driving everyday...

i know our traffic pales in comparison with indonesia/india...but sometimes driving daily makes one wonder...

everyone got problem, some are worse than others. but when we use that as an excuse to lash out on other traffic users, then we already lowers our standard to nothing more than animal that fiercely defending its territory, so do speak...

i'm sorry, just to care for other road users emotion on the road practically taxed my energy... so i'm better off being extra alert & pray to God that other road users surrounding me also take the extra cautions that I do

...sorry if I offended anyone...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
A fight usually starts if both are agressive enough...

It takes two to tango!

If the opposite party challenge you to a fight, stay cool and smile at him...

He will be confused and turn back banging his balls!

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
well for my case, on mid day at timur barat highway, there was this guy (40ish) driving
with an elderly passenger sitting next to him and presumably a foreign maid sitting at rear.

so i was driving on the far left lane and that guy storm right all the way cutting lane
without putting any turn signal whatsoever and forced me to slam my brake just because
he needed to take the exit to jalan cheras at the very last second.

hot weather did really push myself to a point where im really pissed about that and
start to tailgate his car so close i was so mad. it started to get on his nerves.
when he took the exit to jalan cheras and i drove straight look at him on the side
while he shoving me the international courtesy of middle finger.

that was like a wtf moment to me.
but then the night before i watch Harold and Kumar and i remember a quote
Harold and Kumar go to white castle ( IMPT LIFE LESSON!) ;) - YouTube

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Thanks, brother. But end up in a fight for this is not worth. Yah! hopefully he gets it from some one else....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Defensive tools to help is good, but try not to get involved in the first place.....:biggrin:
but most of the time, if there is sumthing that give u the upperhand, brain will come later than brawl especially when u'r emotions r slightly off:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

A fight usually starts if both are agressive enough...

It takes two to tango!

If the opposite party challenge you to a fight, stay cool and smile at him...

He will be confused and turn back banging his balls!
well i'd say thats a 50/50 chance in this era for a counter effort:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

well for my case, on mid day at timur barat highway, there was this guy (40ish) driving
with an elderly passenger sitting next to him and presumably a foreign maid sitting at rear.

so i was driving on the far left lane and that guy storm right all the way cutting lane
without putting any turn signal whatsoever and forced me to slam my brake just because
he needed to take the exit to jalan cheras at the very last second.

hot weather did really push myself to a point where im really pissed about that and
start to tailgate his car so close i was so mad. it started to get on his nerves.
when he took the exit to jalan cheras and i drove straight look at him on the side
while he shoving me the international courtesy of middle finger.

that was like a wtf moment to me.
but then the night before i watch Harold and Kumar and i remember a quote
Harold and Kumar go to white castle ( IMPT LIFE LESSON!) ;) - YouTube
feel ya brah, the last line in u'r mind, sure will make u smile whatever may come:biggrin::adore:

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
This happen way to many times on the road already.

I am just baffled with some of these idiotic drivers who is at fault, like cutting lanes abruptly, zooming across one way traffic, never stop at junction...etc...

Instead of raising his/her hand to apologive, they curse, show middle finger, shout & do all the strange things they can thing off at me. Back then I would have reliate, chase em down and road hog like mad!

But...as I grow older, with wife and kids under your name, I just coudn't be bothered with this sh*tty attitude. Yeah, age does make one a wiser person.

However, if the situation tend to threaten the life of my family, I would try to avoid any confrontation at first but if all else fail, be prepared to face Hell.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Met another today. Overtaking a row of car on main road of a taman (Garden). How big do you think is that road, and this joker overtook like 4 cars. I flash him just to inform I am on my lane and you are too, and he got the cheek to flash back and maintain on my lane until almost reach me. I was WTF, should I swerve into his lane instead.....:mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Met another today. Overtaking a row of car on main road of a taman (Garden). How big do you think is that road, and this joker overtook like 4 cars. I flash him just to inform I am on my lane and you are too, and he got the cheek to flash back and maintain on my lane until almost reach me. I was WTF, should I swerve into his lane instead.....:mad:
Maybe he sees your galant too small so not scared :rofl:
Try see if u were driving Hilux or a mazda CX5 those big SUV.

He surely will avoid at no time...

Should give him the middle finger la :rofl: this type of idiots will caused accidents and death...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my case, yesterday afternoon around 1.30pm, met another idiot driver.

A Grey Camry, not sure the number plate as I was in a rush and didnt even
bother to take note. WRJ something if not wrong.

Along Persiaran Kewajipan on a Flyover that leads to Federal Highway. Both of just just came
out from Lebuhraya Shah Alam and he was on the right lane.

Fine, I chose to overtake him from the left but he stepped on it as well, end up,
I managedd to overtake and cut in but didnt know why the Honda City in
front had to brakes without any cars in front of him/her.

So, guess the idiot behind me had to brake as well and has the cheek to high beam at me.
Okay, after the honda city gave way, I continue my journey.

He cut to the left and intend to overtake me in return but his attempt fail, bad judgement
I assumed.

So, after the iswara gave way, road ahead is clear, so step on it and as expected this
bugger, went tailing me with his proud Camry. I step on it further and but he is still tailing
me closely.

So fine, I was like since u want to go faster, go. I cut to the left and let him pass, but
he didnt do so instead slowed down and cut to the left as well...

I was like, this faggot wasting my time, I cut back out and continue my journey.

He didnt follow after that. Maybe coming to a corner or what...:stupid:

Ya, my car is not as powerful as his camry, I wonder what he is trying to prove. :smokin:

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Nowadays a lot of bullies around . Happened to my mom once , she was driving to work , waiting in traffic light in a hill.There was a van in front of her(safe distance),when changed to green,the van just came in reverse and knocked her car.the driver of the van got down and start cursing my mom calling her blind and with all kinda words,took a stone to break the windscreen.my mom just kept quiet , after a while the guy just drove off . so i took my mom , made a report in traffic police station . for the accident . and went to normal police station for report the road bully case .

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nowadays a lot of bullies around . Happened to my mom once , she was driving to work , waiting in traffic light in a hill.There was a van in front of her(safe distance),when changed to green,the van just came in reverse and knocked her car.the driver of the van got down and start cursing my mom calling her blind and with all kinda words,took a stone to break the windscreen.my mom just kept quiet , after a while the guy just drove off . so i took my mom , made a report in traffic police station . for the accident . and went to normal police station for report the road bully case .
Serious road violence there...what did she do that the van driver needed to do that? was he caught?

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Serious road violence there...what did she do that the van driver needed to do that? was he caught?

she didnt do anything. may b he silap timing on the clutch and accelerator or he didnt pull his handbrake coz this was on a hill , and according to my mom he looked drunk.it was morning guys.
drunk driving in the morning .

yea,he got caught after sometime,my mom went to the balai for identification purpose and he was still insisting that my mom is the one who knocked him . Only question the cop ask him was why he didnt report, and even if she was the one who knocked him , what was the need for him to threaten her and scold her with vulgar words

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
she didnt do anything. may b he silap timing on the clutch and accelerator or he didnt pull his handbrake coz this was on a hill , and according to my mom he looked drunk.it was morning guys.
drunk driving in the morning .

yea,he got caught after sometime,my mom went to the balai for identification purpose and he was still insisting that my mom is the one who knocked him . Only question the cop ask him was why he didnt report, and even if she was the one who knocked him , what was the need for him to threaten her and scold her with vulgar words
Probably just coming back from previous night outing.....:mad:

That was from the second report, right? because traffic report they usually don't do anything unless got human injury.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience