Urban Violence Survival...

jchk2k

Anyone here has ever experienced first hand or had friends relate first hand experience to any of the follow situations?

Domestic Violence - Family Abuse by Husband / Father / Mother / Brother etc
Relationship Violence - Boyfriend / Girlfriend (ud be surprised) or even Friends (Bullies)
Social Violence - Robbery / Rape / Etc

These day, more and more things are happening around us and though the papers might not dictate case by case due to overwheling numbers and the conventional shame prevention thinking, I hope that experiences can be shared here and perhaps even help one another ...

True Story:
Had a female friend flew to UK to try and reconcile a relationship with her ex playa bf ... and got beaten .. pushed , shoved, luggage thrown at and slapped by him ...

I realli disagree with what these guys do to girls ...even to other guys .. why is it we always resort to violence when we know that it is not necessary ....

Im not saying that violence should be totally avoided ... desperate times might need the use of desperate measures but what im trying to say is think and talk before fighting ...

Wonder how the girlfriend would abuse the boyfriend ?? Sex slave ?? Jeng Jeng Jeng

mindrunner said:
Wonder how the girlfriend would abuse the boyfriend ?? Sex slave ?? Jeng Jeng Jeng
Remember there was an American man's penis was cut off by his wife??
There're lots of husbands/BFs are killed/beaten by female. Most of them are not on the news just because I'd feel ashame to even file a police report...........T_T

NOSkill said:
Remember there was an American man's penis was cut off by his wife??
There're lots of husbands/BFs are killed/beaten by female. Most of them are not on the news just because I'd feel ashame to even file a police report...........T_T
You're referring to the John Wayne Bobbit case.

I do have friends with first hand experience in abuse cases. Why are there so many? Why are most of them not reported? Why can't you help you're friend out by going over and kicking the crap out of that cowardly cunt? Simple, she still loves him (isn't that what they all say anyway?)

Duke Red said:
You're referring to the John Wayne Bobbit case.

I do have friends with first hand experience in abuse cases. Why are there so many? Why are most of them not reported? Why can't you help you're friend out by going over and kicking the crap out of that cowardly cunt? Simple, she still loves him (isn't that what they all say anyway?)

Ahh Love .... It works in mysterious ways ...

The Star - Girl, 16, endures incest to save her younger sisters

Girl, 16, endures incest to save her younger sisters

ALOR STAR: For five years a daughter suffered in silence when her father raped her because he allegedly threatened to rape her two younger sisters if she did not give in.

But when her father allegedly forced her to pull down her panties when she was having her menses, the SPM student could stand it no longer.

The girl, who will turn 17 in December, ran away from home and reported to the police that her 48-year-old father, who is a farmer, and her 20-year-old brother had been raping her about two or three times a week.

In her report, the girl stated that her father had been raping her since 2000 while her brother, a carpenter, started raping her from 2003 when he was 18.

Her brother told police that he raped his sister because she was sexy, especially when she wore a sarong after her bath.

Kota Star OCPD ACP Zainal Abidin Kasim said the girl claimed that she endured the rapes because she did not want her 10- and 12-year-old sisters to be victims of incest, too.

“Within hours of the girl lodging a report on Sept 28, we detained her brother at their home in Kampung Padang Wat in Mukim Langgar,” he said, adding that the carpenter has been remanded until tomorrow.

The girl's father has disappeared and has been put on the wanted list.

“We have searched for him at all his usual hangouts in Langgar. We would appreciate public feedback,” ACP Zainal said.

The girl has two older sisters aged 24 and 25, one of whom is a policewoman.

ACP Zainal said the girl's mother did not believe her when she cried rape.

“She decided to run away from home because she felt pressured by her father and brother,” he said, adding that the girl was now under the care of the State Welfare Department.

“In a different case, another SPM student who is barely 17 years old is 17 weeks’ pregnant,” said ACP Zainal.

Police have arrested the girl's 34-year-old uncle to facilitate investigations.

“The suspect, an odd job worker, has been remanded until Monday,” he said, adding that the girl claimed that she was raped several times by her uncle from January 2003 to Aug 31 this year.

The girl is from Kampung Marlat, also in Mukim Langgar. Those with information can call Chief Inspector Zaleha Salim at 04-7326 999.

Tis kinda events giv us guys a reali bad name ... if this goes one its gonn giv our gender a really bad rep ... So guys please help yr female friends if you can ... reali dun understand why some of these sickos like to pray on weaker sex or ppl ... =( tragic ....

Why the fuck that sick shit like that happen in rural areas? Instead of raising prices of cigarettes and beer which greatly affect decent folk like myself claiming that they want to rid society of negative elements, perhaps they should look into more serious and urgent matters like that. Look into education or whatever these sicko's lack, a brain, whateverrr.

If woman could rape men there would be cases. I've heard some :P

jchk2k said:
True Story:
Had a female friend flew to UK to try and reconcile a relationship with her ex playa bf ... and got beaten .. pushed , shoved, luggage thrown at and slapped by him ...

Wow..what happened to your friend now?

I was walking around london, and did see a guy hititng a girl too. London bridge area.
Seems like drunkness lets anybody do anything.

Lucky got some big dude go stop him...coz I'm pretty sure I cant do much.

she's fine ... she has moved on now thankfully ... hardly keep in contact since cause she is pretty happy and pre occupied with her non abusive bf ....

if there is one law that we guys must adhere to is to never hit out at females .. unless she is endagering your life ...

Its really dispicable to hit a girl especially when u claim u love her ... if u wanna fight and show yr strenght .. try hitting another guy and see what happens ...

chicken shits .. and as for those rural sick bastards ... hope that reali burn in hell for all the pain they cause the victims and their families ..

peace out...

jchk2k said:
Anyone here has ever experienced first hand or had friends relate first hand experience to any of the follow situations?

Domestic Violence - Family Abuse by Husband / Father / Mother / Brother etc
Relationship Violence - Boyfriend / Girlfriend (ud be surprised) or even Friends (Bullies)
Social Violence - Robbery / Rape / Etc

These day, more and more things are happening around us and though the papers might not dictate case by case due to overwheling numbers and the conventional shame prevention thinking, I hope that experiences can be shared here and perhaps even help one another ...

True Story:

I realli disagree with what these guys do to girls ...even to other guys .. why is it we always resort to violence when we know that it is not necessary ....

Im not saying that violence should be totally avoided ... desperate times might need the use of desperate measures but what im trying to say is think and talk before fighting ...

Aiyoo, why she want to kepoh go all the way to UK, is not that she is still in relationship with him, waste the flight fare somemore.

Wanna ask, you mentioned 'shoved' .. OMG, shove where?

I think your friend really deserve it for being kepoh, duhhhhhhhh!

Very rare case, a girl would fly all the way to UK just like that to settle things. LOL!

all boils down to one word "LOVE"

it drives you mad sometimes :P

jchk2k said:
she's fine ... she has moved on now thankfully ... hardly keep in contact since cause she is pretty happy and pre occupied with her non abusive bf ....

if there is one law that we guys must adhere to is to never hit out at females .. unless she is endagering your life ...

Its really dispicable to hit a girl especially when u claim u love her ... if u wanna fight and show yr strenght .. try hitting another guy and see what happens ...

chicken shits .. and as for those rural sick bastards ... hope that reali burn in hell for all the pain they cause the victims and their families ..

peace out...

no shit man. i've seen fights where girls get hit. i can honestly say there were times where even a girl could annoy me till i really wished she were a guy. there are some who are really annoying and shoot their mouths off because her boyfriends with her. in any case, i will never touch a girl. given the disparity in strength, it's an act of a coward. i met some really tough chicks in perth though. these vietnamese chicks can be really violent and fierce.

My friends bf was studyin there so she went there for holidays and reconciliation ler ... they JUST broke up then so she thought mb she could patch things up if she personally went there ..

Why dont ask me ler .. honestly i think it was a very dumb move to go and chase after a guy who dumped you for a reason " i dont think we are suitable and need some time off" ... if he loved u in the first place he wouldnt have dont that ...

As for those rough chiqs yea .... ive met some who are really tough in Perth also ... especially those aboroginies ... guys also rough .. girls also rough haha ... but aih they size bigger then some guys here mer ...

Top Bottom