Violence On The Road

Stock sleeper? or can see modded? That is one crazy driving. Must have mod quite a lot and
using semi slick I suppose? to have such grip.

What were u driving man?

Bro from outside the BLM look stock with spoiler the ride is like rally tall car. No loud exhaust just like stock car sound tire i think normal tire... i dont think he use high grip tire tall car

this is why i remember ....

i was driving vios also stock car with upgrade suspension.

Bro from outside the BLM look stock with spoiler the ride is like rally tall car. No loud exhaust just like stock car sound tire i think normal tire... i dont think he use high grip tire tall car

this is why i remember ....

i was driving vios also stock car with upgrade suspension.

He just have bigger balls I guess :rofl:
But seriously that car at high speed is really shaky and u won't feel secure.

Maybe I'm not that daring to be such a risk taker in such car where it not meant
to go at high speeds especially mine is stock. Unless that BLM u encounter
internal mods are good and outside look sleeper. :biggrin:

Our topic alignment is out of alignment :rofl:

Anyone have anything to share about road violence?

He just have bigger balls I guess :rofl:
But seriously that car at high speed is really shaky and u won't feel secure.

Maybe I'm not that daring to be such a risk taker in such car where it not meant
to go at high speeds especially mine is stock. Unless that BLM u encounter
internal mods are good and outside look sleeper. :biggrin:

Our topic alignment is out of alignment :rofl:

Anyone have anything to share about road violence?

As they say, "Keep calm"

I was once overtaken very sharply and suddenly by a Subaru driver (youngish bloke). I flashed my headlights and then he tried to block me by driving very slowly in front of me and preventing me from overtaking.

My windows were tinted very dark, so he probably couldn't see me. He thought I was some guy who like to race or some Ah Beng. Anyway, I merely stopped by the side of the road. He stopped too. He got down like all mad, like want to settle in a fist fight.

Then I slowly drove off before he could approach nearer. I am not sure why he didn't chase me, maybe he really did think I was some gangster! :rofl:

Lucky day for me.

As they say, "Keep calm"

I was once overtaken very sharply and suddenly by a Subaru driver (youngish bloke). I flashed my headlights and then he tried to block me by driving very slowly in front of me and preventing me from overtaking.

My windows were tinted very dark, so he probably couldn't see me. He thought I was some guy who like to race or some Ah Beng. Anyway, I merely stopped by the side of the road. He stopped too. He got down like all mad, like want to settle in a fist fight.

Then I slowly drove off before he could approach nearer. I am not sure why he didn't chase me, maybe he really did think I was some gangster! :rofl:

Lucky day for me.

Driving father's car or father's pet boy wanna show off his father's richness la.
What a spoil brat. Should note down his number and post in ZTH next time if you
encounter any idiot drivers like these.

Drive nice car but retarded and low mentality. This type of people have to wait
till they meet someone more aggressive than them and get punch in this
face only will learn the lesson. Just ignore them.

Maybe he thought u scared already by running away so he didnt give chase.

Driving father's car or father's pet boy wanna show off his father's richness la.
What a spoil brat. Should note down his number and post in ZTH next time if you
encounter any idiot drivers like these.

Drive nice car but retarded and low mentality. This type of people have to wait
till they meet someone more aggressive than them and get punch in this
face only will learn the lesson. Just ignore them.

Maybe he thought u scared already by running away so he didnt give chase.

I do have his plate number...but scared to put it here...

I do have his plate number...but scared to put it here...

There is a thread call Idiot Driver's thread, some post photos and some just post number
plates and comments about drivers that are driving recklessly and dangerous on the road
and did somehow endanger us.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom