Violence On The Road

The Myvi guy went down and shouted something to the Accord driver (who's stayed in the car).......I was in disbelief at this moment. After a moment I open the door, look at my car..walking towards them when the Myvi driver started to walk to his and drove off. The Accord followed suit.

That Myvi guy is the biggest idiot than the Accord owner. Follow suit then something else gonna
happen after that. We just don't know. Remain silent doesn't mean one is afraid at times.

Hope your car is not that serious but sounds bad to me since you rammed a car that is not that
fragile to hit on :frown:

supfan - you have the patience of a buddha. If that Viva guy did that to me I'd get all violent on him already.

Pwhyze shit... that just sucks big time. How bad was the damage?

I have no choice bro but to stay calm and ignore him even though I was boiling as well.
Just like ignoring a dog barking at me where I won't bark back. Since he keep pressing
on the honk, he had already made a clown out of himself or in other words idiot.

Because I was driving my gf's car. Wanted to stomp my brakes and let him whack into me
but then is my gf car so didnt do it.

If it was Altis then difference case, I bet his puny viva will turn into a scrap metal if
I really hit the brakes.

Amateur behind the wheel who try to tail me. Can't even keep up.

Just pray that he don't let me spot his car. Odd to be taught a lesson.
Accelerating when others are trying to overtake is a dangerous and stupid move whereby
one is driving slow then refuse to let others overtake. What kind of attitude is that.

I would have to emergency brake on the left lane since there is a car on the left as well.
Manage to cut in somehow. So he ma bo shiok lo...sendiri accelerate then need to emergency
brake is sendiri cari pasal mia :thefinger:

Thankfully, I did manage some sort of braking before I hit his backside, so the damage wasn't severe. Still cost me RM150 to fix though, not to mention some pretty obvious battle scars.:bawling:

Thankfully, I did manage some sort of braking before I hit his backside, so the damage wasn't severe. Still cost me RM150 to fix though, not to mention some pretty obvious battle scars.:bawling:

RM150 cheap. Same price as my repair cost to respray whole bumper. :biggrin:

You respray whole bumper only RM150? so cheap?:confused:

Yup. The same place that I repair my dented door, that time I did lots of spray for rear bumper and also side skirts. So that time Front sprayed before adi only RM100.

Since now only front bumper so RM150 :rofl:

Yup. The same place that I repair my dented door, that time I did lots of spray for rear bumper and also side skirts. So that time Front sprayed before adi only RM100.

Since now only front bumper so RM150 :rofl:

Maybe need to spray my Hyundai rear bumper too, too many scratches.....:banghead:

Your rear bumper must be pretty thick with so many layer of paint......:rofl:

Maybe need to spray my Hyundai rear bumper too, too many scratches.....:banghead:

Your rear bumper must be pretty thick with so many layer of paint......:rofl:

Nah, is smooth and clean, not sure how they do it maybe sand it since rear bumper also
spray whole bumper.

Plastidip DIT lo :rofl:

next round plan to change car to pickup...with steel kangaroo bar real 4x4 bar upgrade to 0 offset wheel...

car damage repair is high and easy get dent and pay for unnecessary dent and knok....

Change Bumper la :rofl:

A chance to change front bumper if include paint almost same price :rofl:

Brother, your BLM easily get another bumper. The last time my Hyundai had accident got ask price of the front bumper, something like RM650 bare without paint.....:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

i spray my bumper rm14 only, 1 can black spray, 1 can clear coat, RM7 per can :biggrin:

easy for you, yours is black color loh......:rolleyes:

Brother, your BLM easily get another bumper. The last time my Hyundai had accident got ask price of the front bumper, something like RM650 bare without paint.....:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

easy for you, yours is black color loh......:rolleyes:

I guess maybe I should convert to Subaru :rofl: Chargespeed bodykit.

modified-saga-blm-modification-bodykit-5.jpg

Wrong topic la guys, we should chat this at Plastidip :rofl:

Last edited:
With your new SubaM, you can be the violence the road.......too bad done have the power.....:biggrin:

With your new SubaM, you can be the violence the road.......too bad done have the power.....:biggrin:

Saw one BLM for sale, manual. 222HP 1.8 CM5A

Crazy hp in a light chassis car. Is so stock that u wont know what hit u...

attachment.php

Violence on the road not because of speeding la bro :rofl: is because of people using
violence and bully others on the road...

Saw one BLM for sale, manual. 222HP 1.8 CM5A

Crazy hp in a light chassis car. Is so stock that u wont know what hit u...

attachment.php

Violence on the road not because of speeding la bro :rofl: is because of people using
violence and bully others on the road...

Too much power won't be stable and not easy to control.....:banghead:

Too much power won't be stable and not easy to control.....:banghead:

Yup, is not easy to control in terms of stability even with the puny 1.3L engine.
Kinda shaky at 120km/h onwards. U just wont feel like the car is gripping well.

But some have titanium balls to go up to 180km/h with that car.

Yup, is not easy to control in terms of stability even with the puny 1.3L engine.
Kinda shaky at 120km/h onwards. U just wont feel like the car is gripping well.

But some have titanium balls to go up to 180km/h with that car.

last time i came across there is 1 BLM not sure what he mod his BLM ta pau me in corner outside lane along right hand corner at DUKE highway i was doing 170km/h and he is pulling away.... i just slow down...

last time i came across there is 1 BLM not sure what he mod his BLM ta pau me in corner outside lane along right hand corner at DUKE highway i was doing 170km/h and he is pulling away.... i just slow down...

Stock sleeper? or can see modded? That is one crazy driving. Must have mod quite a lot and
using semi slick I suppose? to have such grip.

What were u driving man?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom