Vandenbrink 599 GTO Design Pictures

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

Vandenbrink GTO

The Vandenbrink 599 GTO concept study received worldwide heartwarming acclaim by car connoisseurs and collectors, and press reviews were more than encouraging.

TopGear: "Ocular nirvana: arguably the best-looking car in the world."

It became immediately evident we should realise this design and bring it on the road for selected customers.

ONLY 5 Vandenbrink GTO's will be built.
We are happy to announce that 3 GTO's have been sold; 2 cars are still available.

Source: Vandenbrink Design

Last edited by a moderator:

drMpower

May 1, 2006
what is this?

imagination?

the next ford GT? or the next TVR? i dont really know which one tvr i am referring to, because i absolutely clueless on the series they have these days...

whats with the 3 lobes on the front? extra cooling?

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
is that Ferrari 599 GTB or TVR or New Developer??
1st time I see like 599gtb, but when i see it second like tvr??
which one???

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
is that Ferrari 599 GTB or TVR or New Developer??
1st time I see like 599gtb, but when i see it second like tvr??
which one???

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
"arguably the best-looking car in the world"

and I would like to argue that it's best looking.. it's not good looking at all..
-_-

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
You people are certainly born in the age of the Japanese and German boxes. Either that or its got to be all aggressive and gnarly with lots of pointy bits to be appreciated.

Nobody appreciates good lines and curves anymore. Put an M5 or an M6 with all its angular cuts and slashes and grotesque aggresiveness and everyone here will go "oohh" and "aahh". God sakes.

This car has 599 GTB mechanicals and electronics (technically the best for any production Ferrari ever) and its looks are based on the 250 GTO (arguably the best looking Ferrari ever). That combination is made of win.

And thankfully (and luckily) the people who know and appreciate proper car design absolutely loved the concept that Vandenbrink decided to make it for real.

Last edited:

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
it's not a maybach.
it's a sort of 'customized' ferrari.
basically, it's a reworked ferrari 599 with a custom build body.

the 3 'lobes' in front is a tribute to the original 250 gto.

i love ferraris, appreciate the 599's techs and mechanicals but i dont really fancy how it looked especially now that they have made do with just a pair of round tail lights instead of the usual four.

but when i see this Vandenbrink's sketches in a car mag a month back i immediately fell in love with it..

in my humble opinion, this is how all modern ferraris should look like.
:angel_smile:

i'd kill to have a red one out of the 5..

And thankfully (and luckily) the people who know and appreciate proper car design absolutely loved the concept that Vandenbrink decided to make it for real.
thank god for that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to respray my car, anyone know or can recommend good shop to do the paint jobs? Thank

Chee
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience