Fiat CEO crashed his Ferrari 599 GTB

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Fiat Group’s chi
ef executive officer, Sergio Marchionne was involved in a car accident after his Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano collided with a Renault late Friday on the Swiss A1 highway near the city of <st1:city st="on"><st1:place st="on">Basel</st1:place></st1:city>. Luckily, both Marchionne and the driver of the Renault managed to escape unhurt from the accident.

<o:p></o:p>
Local Swiss newspapers quote the police as saying that Marchionne was travelling at about 100 km/h (62 miles) on the highway when the driver of the Renault suddenly slowed down. Despite emergency braking, Marchionne was not able to avoid the impact.

As you can see in the pictures, Marchionne’s Ferrari ended up on the protective barriers. And yes, in case you’re wondering the 599 GTB is heading straight for the scrap yard.

Source:
Corriere

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
yeah lucky him, but pity those craftmens that assembled the Ferrari. They go through very high standards and very meticulous of their creation, let alone a 599 GTB, whats worse, its front engined. Sad..

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
well..its a sabotage.. renault vs ferarri this time..

dro

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
all his interior i take....
rear cut of the car oso i takeee
confirm laku if i sell to kedai potong

:biggrin:

parawisata79

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
nvm, he will get new one.. CEO right??
at least we have new half cut from Ferrari.. hahaha
btw sport rims condition still ok ma..

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
I think since both Fiat and Renault are enemy because of the F1 showdown.....Renault car purposely made a slow down to get some revenge on Ferrari....hahaha....

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
Dont send it to the scrap yard!.... I'll take it and hantar to bengkel ketuk.... few months later.... taddaaaa...... 2008 Facelift Ferrari 599..:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi...im new in this...can i ask whether can use this 1988 corolla wiring for my ae80...coz my wiring pretty mess up..hmmmm.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience