Novitec Rosso 625bhp 599 GTB

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

Dutch tuner Novitec Rosso made their debut in the Frankfurt motorshow by releasing the Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 GTB. The focus was on power so minimal attention was given to the exterior. An additional 25 horsepower has been added to achieve 625bhp with a new exhaust and larger 90mm dual tips as well as a revised ECU.

Followed by KW aluminum adjustable suspension with remote height adjustment and Brembo 405mm 6 pistons brakes complete the chassis. On the exterior, they fitted a new body kit that includes a new front air dam, rear diffuser, wing, side flaps and a set of side skirts that incorporate larger intake openings. There's also the cool rear LED tail lights.

The car rolls on 20" N3 wheels front and 21" rears and Pirelli P Zero rubbers.

Source: Autoblog
Article: davidv00

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
love the front.. not the rear..
the lamps look tacky in my humble opinion..
and the spoiler and diffuser.. pininfarina guys did a great job. Just that i still cant accept the lack of another pair of rear lights. I love the 4 round lights on the 550.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The rear is gay. Why ruin a perfectly good looking design? The front hasn't changed much which explains why it looks alright.

I can't really understand the need for German tuners such as these to go and beng-ify perfectly decent looking cars.

Also, the 599 came with really trick and clever magnetorheological dampers which endows it with an awesome ride and handling balance. Why did they have to mess with that?

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
Yea I had the same concern as well, the dampers are state-of-the art allready but come to think of it, They're fitting the Novitec with KW suspensions which is top drawer as well.

Is the KW suspension comply with the on-board electronic Manneto system?
If no,then I think its a waste changing the suspension.

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
I wonder what is the price of this car. Maybe I'll get one myself :P :driver:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Suffice to say it costs several million Ringgit.

If you can afford it, the exact number wouldn't really matter. :)

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
do people actually buy such cars ?

dammit someone posted it already. oh wells

“If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it”
J. Pierpont Morgan

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
sorry to say.. the rear looks utterly ugly.
looks like fiat coupe ferari wannabe

this car really look like fiat coupe. And novitec has alot of parts for fiat coupe....so consider to buy a rosso red fiat coupe and throw in some novitec parts on it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. I would like to ask for some help. I would like to know what type of engine oil is good to use for a v6 engine which has done around 98 000km for around 5 years?

Also, how much is it usually to pump the air cond air and gear oil?

Would really appreciate all the sifus help as i'm a very young guy who jst started driving. Thx alots ! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience