Upgrading Engine - JPJ Registration

PUSPAKOM SUCKS BIG TIME .

Last week , thursday i went to send my car for inspection , first time failed cause they salah enter my engine number , but then the over all results i failed .

Failed :

Brakes Axel 2 Poor
Parking Brake Poor

Overall i fail cause of my rear brakes , not enough by 5% .

So on the weekend i had my rear brakes service by changing a new repair kit / piston seal , skim the disc and change to a new brake pads . Had run in the brakes over the weekend .

Then went in Puspakom today morning , I failed again cause all my rear brakes still not enough by 5% .

I went in again in the afternoon , and waited till evening , i still failed the inspection , this time it says that my whole brake system is poor . And tak pasal pasal my slide slip test also fail . Before this all 3 inspection my slide slip test pass without problems , but the last inspection i fail .

Then on the card statetd , i gagal cause i tidak mematuhi akta what ever , the sebab sebab i fail is :

Brake Gagal
Cermin Cerah

WTF ? cermin cerah is the normal type of windscreen which has no tinted on it also salah ?. pundek la this Puspakom , tinted cannot , cermin cerah cannot . For notting kena that .

So conclusion , the bloody puspakom , machine is not calibrated properly , cause every inspection test i did , came out different results , and its not stated that my rear brakes are the main problem , suddenly come our parking brakes la , left rear brake tak makan , then front right brake tak makan . The runner who did my car say he wanted to give up aready , he say " when inspecting the brakes in the machine , they brake the car and all the tyres stop on time , but the bloody rollers are still moving which makes my car fail ? . WTF ? haha i give up la , i rather drive on the road without my car getting registered la . Been paying alot on the Inspection fees , 1 time go in RM 40 bucks , that aint cheap man . My brake repairs also is damn alot . And they fucking thing is they never state what to Repair , they just ask u to see the Results , which is not accurate . :angry:

Originally posted by integramania+Jan 10 2005, 16:33 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (integramania @ Jan 10 2005, 16:33 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aramis@Jan 9 2005, 00:16
i got mine done for less than RM280. ;)
your 1.8 u mean...who is your runner? your workshop in Sunway recommend one izit? [/b][/quote]
yup my 1.8... ..i got to know the runner from someone else...not recommended from the sunway workshop :)

Originally posted by vestax@Jan 10 2005, 22:32

Last week , thursday i went to send my car for inspection , first time failed cause they salah enter my engine number , but then the over all results i failed .

Failed :

Brakes Axel 2 Poor
Parking Brake Poor

So on the weekend i had my rear brakes service by changing a new repair kit / piston seal , skim the disc and change to a new brake pads . Had run in the brakes over the weekend .

Then went in Puspakom today morning , I failed again cause all my rear brakes still not enough by 5% .

I went in again in the afternoon , and waited till evening , i still failed the inspection , this time it says that my whole brake system is poor . And tak pasal pasal my slide slip test also fail . Before this all 3 inspection my slide slip test pass without problems , but the last inspection i fail .

Then on the card statetd , i gagal cause i tidak mematuhi akta what ever , the sebab sebab i fail is :

Brake Gagal
Cermin Cerah

WTF ? cermin cerah is the normal type of windscreen which has no tinted on it also salah ?. pundek la this Puspakom , tinted cannot , cermin cerah cannot . For notting kena that .

So conclusion , the bloody puspakom , machine is not calibrated properly , cause every inspection test i did , came out different results , and its not stated that my rear brakes are the main problem , suddenly come our parking brakes la , left rear brake tak makan , then front right brake tak makan . The runner who did my car say he wanted to give up aready , he say " when inspecting the brakes in the machine , they brake the car and all the tyres stop on time , but the bloody rollers are still moving which makes my car fail ? . WTF ? haha i give up la , i rather drive on the road without my car getting registered la . Been paying alot on the Inspection fees , 1 time go in RM 40 bucks , that aint cheap man . My brake repairs also is damn alot . And they fucking thing is they never state what to Repair , they just ask u to see the Results , which is not accurate . :angry:
sometimes, it is always best to pay a little extra to get this sort of things settled during the first visit....save u time...and also probably save u money as well...
Imagine all the visits you have done and all the inspection fees which you have paid...

;)

wah.. me also kena 2 times inspection

first inspection.. rear brake (parking brake ) fail and also tint.

go back to my mechanic.. and adjust the handbrake very very ketat.

second inspection.. pass..

Okay la to tell u the truth , obviously i would like to pass on the first inspection , but then problem is , they don't accept extra money , if you go to Padang Jawa since last week till this week , cause there is a new Pegawai from Wangsa Maju who is incharge in signing the papers .

Today almost all the cars failed the inspection , not to mention lorry also kena . And guess what , Badan Pencegah Rasuah also raided puspakom this evening , thats what the runner told me .

So how ?. yes i also ikat the hand brake ketat , very ketat till 1 click only , but still fail , i repair the rear brakes also but still fail . how ?. how ?.

All my results show's different percentage , different failure's, even did the inspection by the same person and at the same lane / lorong / machine and still im getting different results . So how the hell im going to get things fixed , where the puspakom shows different results ?. first rear brakes not good , i`ve fix it , and now front brakes not good , if i fix it , im sure another problem will pop out .

bro...go early in the morning sure ok wan...petang oledi the ppl there all moody2 oledi...

so does that means if i wanna upgrade my car from a 1.3 --> 2.0 sure kenot wan? btw what is 'suratkawalselia'? where the hell to get this surat thing? so if i give the jpj fella the 'kepala agong' on the first inspection will pass?

wah, so means if i wanna change from a daihatsu 1.3 > honda 1.6 engine cannot ar?? aiyoh, so sad meh??? damn it.....wish it was like lastime, then no problem,just transplant and get registered.......

Originally posted by tatatititututoto@Jan 11 2005, 00:07
so does that means if i wanna upgrade my car from a 1.3 --> 2.0 sure kenot wan? btw what is 'suratkawalselia'? where the hell to get this surat thing? so if i give the jpj fella the 'kepala agong' on the first inspection will pass?
surat kawal selia is an application that u have to submit to say that you want to change engine.. if they approve then only u change engine and after that proceed to puspakom

maverick,

i didnt know Rocky changed his engine already,
met him on the road the other day and he gave me his bov... haha ^_^

Originally posted by KingHaruan@Jan 11 2005, 00:02
bro...go early in the morning sure ok wan...petang oledi the ppl there all moody2 oledi...
brother i was there in puspakom on thursday morning - evening and monday morning - evening . :rolleyes: . all togather 4 inspections i did for those 2 days . means one day i went in twice . :rolleyes: .

the runner said that my car was okay , everything look like standard , exhaust also not noisy as others , out look , looks damn like a normal car . and they told me there are others which has heavy mods , brake worst then mine and all those heavy tinted also still can lepas , those with cracked windscreen also can lepas . but right now new officer incharge , so they say susah abit , till the officer lets lose .

really wrong timing like hell la .

Originally posted by gti88@Jan 11 2005, 03:31
maverick,

i didnt know Rocky changed his engine already,
met him on the road the other day and he gave me his bov... haha ^_^
haha i think this is his 2nd turboed engine if im not wrong :P

where can i get the suratkawalselia? i tot of upgrading my car engine cuz my current engine gonna die soon.... ;) becoz of over experimenting.... :P

Originally posted by integramania@Jan 3 2005, 17:50
just wondering how u guys go abt registering your cars after conversion. Most I heard use runners and its quite expensive...

Anyone done it by themselves? is it tought esp. with all your tints and loud exhaust?
:(

Not too easy man...
my friend car also got a problem with Puspakom...
Using kancil 850, then down grade to L2.....
Kawal Selia for down grade ok,
then take the car to Puspakom..erm...FAILED!
Only the MUNROOF..
now, they need Kawal Selia for that
but now, still waiting for runner result....

info to share, my brother just did his convertion from 4g15 manual to 4g91 auto, first puspakom pass straight, but when go endorsement, JPJ said need approval from JPJ putrajaya, so went back o putrajaya for approval letter, not sure surat kawal selia or not. after that, go puspakom again, pass again, go jpj endorsement, no problem, endorse terus.

So to those want to swap transmisson mode,beware of this.

Originally posted by vestax@Jan 10 2005, 22:32

Failed :

Brakes Axel 2 Poor
Parking Brake Poor

Brake Gagal
Cermin Cerah

yo vestax!!! which puspakom u went to???

Hi can we just go and get the form for surat kawalsetia just like that? Don't have to wait until the conversion is done right?

Thanks

i think i want to change engine in 2-3 months from now but my satria now looks more like mirage with mivec's bonet,bumper,lip,sideskirts,spoiler...so u guys think can lepas PUSPAKOM ka?? or do i have to change to standard satria 1st..what do u think?wht would u do if this happens 2 u?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom