question on brake mod and upgrading

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i nid help here bro.... i hav 1 4 pot front disc brake for my wira ( since i converted to a powerful moded mivec turbo) and plan to install to my car.... but for the rear i keep drum.... any effect?? i m afraid of my own safety since i not dare to have any risk of my braking system since i heard ppl say rear disc is nided........ nid advises pls :adore:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
recommended to get rear disc brake... especially if u likes high speed (wangan).... rear disc brake helps u alot at higher speed...

if u jz drive around kampung or wanna compete competitively in autoX events, its fine to maintain rear drum brakes...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
give $$$ and hire runner ma.. :burnout: plan to change after gt budget since i spent 20k for my car oledi but now still din drive it...still at workshop..... problem with wiring... :bawling: any 1 can help... when emanage put in, the error code of the rpm meter goes out....... cannot use the meter box... gt sot.... but the meterbox is fully ori and no damage done.. :bawling: i hav waited for 3 month oledi....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience