upgrade suspension - confused

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
guys,
jus need some advice and help here ......
im looking to upgrade my suspension system for my wira sedan ! so im now on custom made absobers with lowert spring comes together but its soft n cant be adjusted !
so thre are adjustables (hi/low or soft hard) n lowert absobers wit only soft hard adjusteer !
so which one is the best one to choose from ....... thanks for the comment/advice n discussions here !

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
hi..

suspension setup.. depends on ur use..

before this,use GAB hi/lo + soft/hard at my evo putra...
very good, very satisfied...

if just hi/lo... i think its too hard... not suitable for daily driven car..

for pure satistaction...
go for hi/lo+soft/hard.. will cost you more that hi/lo abs... but it worth every $$$..

just my 2 cent

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
yeah ... thats wat my frens all are using n adjustables hi/low but they they dont adjust it frequantly so that means waste of money ! n the ride is dam hard n bumpy ! so thats y im looking for soft/hard adjust only n the ride height maybe not so lowert or not so tanam ! (may1-1.5 jari from tyre to the mudguard)
anywer i can get this type ?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
pdguy said:
yeah ... thats wat my frens all are using n adjustables hi/low but they they dont adjust it frequantly so that means waste of money ! n the ride is dam hard n bumpy ! so thats y im looking for soft/hard adjust only n the ride height maybe not so lowert or not so tanam ! (may1-1.5 jari from tyre to the mudguard)
anywer i can get this type ?
then would getting the normal lowered springs and absorbers of the same brand work ? no need hi/lo lah, from what u said above...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VWClubMalaysia, one the largest Volkswagen car clubs in Malaysia, headed out to Sepang last weekend for some frantic go-karting action. A fairly large number of cars showed up – over 25 cars; mostly Golfs in various ages and states of tune along with the odd Polo, Passat, Beetle and even a distant relative, an Audi S4. ‘(00) was invited along to participate in the race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience