Ultra Racing Product??

Mohamad Rasid

From Facebook
Dec 7, 2010
www.facebook.com
Bros, mind to ask, is there any obstacles of install a roll cage to on the road daily car? I mean the car is suitable for track purposes and at the same time, also can use legally on the Malaysia's road. Is there any roll cage that can be installed in on the road car?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bros, mind to ask, is there any obstacles of install a roll cage to on the road daily car? I mean the car is suitable for track purposes and at the same time, also can use legally on the Malaysia's road. Is there any roll cage that can be installed in on the road car?
Getting in and out of the car will be hard. And only the Clubsport Satria Neo is legally allowed to have the rollcage since it's OEM from manufacturer. Otherwise you can dream long long to have one legalised on your road going car la.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
imagine what may happen if ur car is hit from the side...and the naked head bangs onto the rollcage...dun pray2

on the track, u have a helmet on, and multipoint safety harness strapping u nice and tight, minimising movement, so conditions are different than on the streets

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
And only the Clubsport Satria Neo is legally allowed to have the rollcage since it's OEM from manufacturer.
Link?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Monkey king bar and black king bar also not bad.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No need link. All OEM cars needs to pass puspakom and some other mandatory tests. Heck, even the lousy seats in the Neo R3 weren't changed because of the amount of time needed for safety tests if they had plonked in a Recaro.

So if a OEM car comes out from factory will a roll cage it's legal.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, i hav just install a twin barrel mikuni carburator in my wira 4g15...the throttle respond seems even worse than my stock carburator le...haih...the secondery only open after 3k while throttle more than 2/1...below 3k rpm i tekan habis the secondery also wont open..haiz..issit normal? top speed decrease, from 185 to 165km/h.........one thing really disapoint me is, all my friend said that my car has less pick up....even when the secondery open, the pull of the engine also has no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience