Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Ultra Racing Product??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Just install fender bar to my ae101 and the result as what pomen GTR said -
more stable handling especially at bouncy corner road..a good investment..

Yeah... Good steering response too..

there's also another chassis improvement method yet to try..

autofoaming....

well maybe later in the end year would do the track package for side sill foaming.... :smokin:

there's also another chassis improvement method yet to try..

autofoaming....

well maybe later in the end year would do the track package for side sill foaming.... :smokin:

Pro and cons.

Pro, Noise Sound and Vibration reduction.

Felt the Car as 1 piece.

Cons.

If any slight accident th causes dents on any of the ABC pillar, Rocker Panel. Then, the makatlou will be coursing ur next generation... Lolx...

Cons.

If any slight accident th causes dents on any of the ABC pillar, Rocker Panel. Then, the makatlou will be coursing ur next generation... Lolx...

if there's no foaming also got problem, right? :biggrin:

if there's no foaming also got problem, right? :biggrin:

Hahaha.... The problem is not about the rigidity... The problem comes when u repair. If u filled up all the sections, how the tool gonna reach the outer panel leh.... I'm not siding anyone/brand/product. In fact, I'm complimenting it for the SNV insulation and rigidity...

This is purely based on my friends n my own experience with the foam. One of my friend is also makatlou(ketuk body). He was cursing the owner when the car was sent for repair... Hahaha....

surely it is... :biggrin:

Haha... looks like some experience there...?

Hehe:smokin:

not my car boss.... :biggrin: but still tempting to try it...just will not do all package la....just some key area maybe...

even if we think about it if the foam already filling all the hollow panel on the side of the car surely bodyshop foreman scratch head how to ketuk back when the panel dented.... :hmmmm:

no wonder your makatlou fren tiau the other guy kao kao.... :banghead:

Pomen : If you go autofoam let me know. I've been wanting to do for a while, but never had the time or money. DIY for this is highly tempting but after surveying the prices of some of the better products out there, it's almost the same in price.

Pomen : If you go autofoam let me know. I've been wanting to do for a while, but never had the time or money. DIY for this is highly tempting but after surveying the prices of some of the better products out there, it's almost the same in price.

actually i've been eyeing for long to DIY the foaming mods....but after looking highs and lows about so many range of "possible" foam and the long process to get it right 1st time, i decided to let the master to do it...autofoam to be exact....will be doing full side(door) sill foaming with high density race formula foam(i think it would be the hardest and heaviest of foam)...recieved quotation from desmond for my car....slightly higher than i tought it would be...hence explain the long wait.... :smokin:

Bros, mind to ask, is there any obstacles of install a roll cage to on the road daily car? I mean the car is suitable for track purposes and at the same time, also can use legally on the Malaysia's road. Is there any roll cage that can be installed in on the road car?

Bros, mind to ask, is there any obstacles of install a roll cage to on the road daily car? I mean the car is suitable for track purposes and at the same time, also can use legally on the Malaysia's road. Is there any roll cage that can be installed in on the road car?

Getting in and out of the car will be hard. And only the Clubsport Satria Neo is legally allowed to have the rollcage since it's OEM from manufacturer. Otherwise you can dream long long to have one legalised on your road going car la.

imagine what may happen if ur car is hit from the side...and the naked head bangs onto the rollcage...dun pray2

on the track, u have a helmet on, and multipoint safety harness strapping u nice and tight, minimising movement, so conditions are different than on the streets

And only the Clubsport Satria Neo is legally allowed to have the rollcage since it's OEM from manufacturer.

Link?

Monkey king bar and black king bar also not bad.

No need link. All OEM cars needs to pass puspakom and some other mandatory tests. Heck, even the lousy seats in the Neo R3 weren't changed because of the amount of time needed for safety tests if they had plonked in a Recaro.

So if a OEM car comes out from factory will a roll cage it's legal.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Anybody out there, Help!!!!!!

i just changed my vr4 head to a vr4 rs head. just thinking of a mini project, modification of cam. anybody with racing cam profile? that i can compare with stock vr4 with any performance racing cam?

i hv access with all the machining part. the problem is i cant found any cam profile in the net :( ....HELP!!!!!!!

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom