TTT postponed?

netmatrix

Hey guys it is supposed to be TT hight this week. But since i recon some of you maybe still outstation. So do you guys wanna have it this week on Friday like usual? Or next week which is closer to Time Attack?

I think if we have it this week, maybe Syed Ariff is not opened like last year. I

apa pon boleh laa abang TRD16v .. hehehehe

heeee...anything can do...

"tp jgn lupa pakai lanpin tau..." - TV ads...

So ok la i will initiate the TTT 2moro night loh.. Pls refer to the schedule below:-

TTT Schedule Gatherings
Date: 27th Oct 2006
Day: Friday
Time: 8.30pm
Venue: Restoran Syed Ariff, USJ Taipan.

Confirm List
1) TRD16v
2) Netmatrix
3) Chinozie
4) QiW

TTT Schedule Gatherings

Confirm List
1) TRD16v
2) Netmatrix
3) Chinozie
4) QiW
5) mcfurby

TTT Schedule Gatherings

Confirm List
1) TRD16v
2) Netmatrix
3) Chinozie
4) QiW
5) mcfurby
6) EG9 - Mike, don't forget to bring the DVD ok.

any drag event after TTT?
mike vs chu vs chinozie vs netmatrix vs allan
ahhaha i'll be d camera man...but car too slow la...

uik...autosubmit virus detacted...

scanning area...

# updatedb

hey chinozie...on tues i saw u on federal highway with ur monster ....i try to follow ur back but cant...cuz my car is too slow...hahaha....u heading to pj...wanted to horn u but u sure dont remember me. muahhahahha

mcfurby,
where got drag la.. siow arrr u drag in raining season now.. ekekekekeeke!

chu,
2 DVD copied so ur one more empty i will keep it and try elsewhere my fren burner if ok den pass 2 u if we meet up at mebbe AC place.. heheeheheh!

Regards,
Mike

mcfurby said:
hey chinozie...on tues i saw u on federal highway with ur monster ....i try to follow ur back but cant...cuz my car is too slow...hahaha....u heading to pj...wanted to horn u but u sure dont remember me. muahhahahha

tuesday ??? hmmm...pj...morning aaaa...raya maaa...heading toward USJ...
i do remember u...the white LE right ?

mcfurby,
later 2nite u show ur stunt drift using ur LE la.. den if u do it nicely den i spend u one nasi lemak sotong.. ok? wahahahahahaahahahahahaha!

Regards,
Mike

Dunno can make it or not tonite la guys. I just bought Initial D Stage 4 cantonese version. Damn cun worth the wait. It has malay, mandrin & english subs, chapter 1 till 24 complete. I dunno can copy or not cause its DVD9. I think the english subs suck from beginning, but improved nearing the end. If can copy, then i'll tell you all la.

err ... mike aahhh ... u kasi me the dvds ... i try and downsize and convert to dvd5 level laa IF it is a dvd9 laa ... got software to reduce quality (not noticable) from dvd9 to dvd5 one maaa .. hehehehe

wei...i want i want i want initial d..
yea chinozie i'm driving LE>.....
mike today u come early la....i drift when i comes in to the juntion till i park my car....leng mou? hahhahah

netmatrix,
i oso got the initial-d stage 4 canto version as well and i've copied and burn for Chu @ EG9 Disc 1 and 2 but unfortunately Disc 3 cannot be copied but i can watch on the Disc 3. If you got come I'll pass Chu's empty DVD-R to you and then u help him burn to the empty DVD-R la ok?

Chu,
If u r reading this, pls cum 2nite I'll pass the empty DVD-R to netmatrix as he oso got the canto version ID Stage 4! ehhehehehehe!

Regards,
Mike