Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Thermo Wrap extrator

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Hi dear all friends,

I would like to thermo wrap my extrator, would like to know any good skill workshop in KL/PJ area??..hope all dear friends can provide some good workshop to me...many thanks...

My suggestion..not to wrap ur extractor..keep it shinning..if u don believe..after u wrap..when u wan na take it of..1st u will feel gatal2 due the t wrap fiber pecah..2nd ur shinning extractor color turn into flat..

shining or not shining is not important to me......just want to reduce heat in engine bay....anyone know nice shop??

Hey Ben,

My fren did his thermo wrap at Jafaar motorsport at SunWay for rm300 lor...

go search around .....

Cheers...:shades_smile:

DIY larrr...easy what...:D
make sure to dip in with water, wet the wrap...during the process to prevert you hand become ichyyy...

try it out at GOODSPEED at Tmn Ehsan......good skills.....tis his number 0192248577 ah Choy...prefer malay or chinese.....

for RM300, i think better go to ASR to get a quote for Ceramic coating for the header, more effective and also costs around the same price.

Wrapping headers with thermo wrap will tend to crack it in some cases.

for RM300, i think better go to ASR to get a quote for Ceramic coating for the header, more effective and also costs around the same price.

Wrapping headers with thermo wrap will tend to crack it in some cases.

y? is it due to the heat tat trapped inside the thermo wrap??

Hey bro,

Looking for ceramic coating? CERAMICO COATING SERVICES is the best solution to control the heat and lubrication

cheers...

A Post Every 5 Mins

Greetings,
This powerful Land Rover Discovery 4 was awarded The Autocar Awards in 2011 as the winner in Luxury SUV Category. It's advanced technology keeps the driver connected with the road and provides a more engaged and entertaining drive. Upgraded suspension geometry gives outstanding car-like handling and off-road driving agility. Getting behind the wheel and heading for the open road is pure pleasure.

The Discovery 4 sets new standards by harnessing the very latest innovations for...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom