Thank you Cruise Power Garage..

Another one who likes ber'pura-pura kambing':thefinger:

Bump: Another one who likes ber'pura-pura kambing':thefinger:

Another one who likes ber'pura-pura kambing':thefinger:

:hmmmm: Can't be u mah ... every1 knows that u have JDM upgrades and Trial tuning done ma .. some more your car yellow ... unless u changed it ...:hmmmm:

So what mods u did ah? PM also can ...

jangan sangka bila air tenang tiada buaya!!! :rofl::thefinger:

Aiya Mr. P ... MLOC Datuk Zi sure play JDM only lor ... bigger 'tebu', bigger injector ... camshaft ...fuel regulator .... maybe larger throttle (that's why he thank Ah Kit for his workmanship) :rofl::rofl:

ohh, cannot forget also wide body .... most likely Voltex lor ... :thefinger:

:hmmmm: Can't be u mah ... every1 knows that u have JDM upgrades and Trial tuning done ma .. some more your car yellow ... unless u changed it ...:hmmmm:

So what mods u did ah? PM also can ...

Halo bro...nothing to hide la...sure will share with you guys my mods during AGM lah...nothing great...just a bit here and there..hehehe:biggrin:

Datuk standard where got abit here & there wan.... :rofl:

Last edited:
Halo bro...nothing to hide la...sure will share with you guys my mods during AGM lah...nothing great...just a bit here and there..hehehe:biggrin:

I think Azizi need to give us speech on de AGM day.....clap clap!!

Hey ...
really nit to thnx alot 2 kit gor gor
even night time
he also dun mind to help ppl
still remember gt 1 time my frenz car broke down in Mid Valley's parking lot
i think tat time is around 10 la
i call him n ask for help
i think tat he mind to help me in such situation but i'm wrong
he came help me solve the problem
really appreciate his help
THNX KIT GOR GOR:proud:

Hope Aizul's car can be ready too...so can join the AGM09..:listen:

Bump: Hope Aizul's car can be ready too...so can join the AGM09..:listen:

Finally, after almost 11 months ..... the wait is almost over .... ... (only left 4 minor stuff that i'll do later or not) ....... I've proven that i could get it done after tons of research .... Maybe year end will start my next project!! "Project S" .... this current one i shall call it "Project DS!!" :listen:

Hi Ah Kit,

just wanted to thank you and rest of the crew of Cruise Power. It was a very good experience for myself doing up my car at your place while you were away . Your team was excellent at troubleshooting and i love everything that was done to my EVO 7. Thanks again.

Will contact you as soon as i am back as i need to change all OIL's of the 4wd system.

Cheers !!

Simon

WMS 4**5

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom