Warmest welcome and thank you.

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Hi All,

Thanks everyone who turns up for today gathering. And warmest welcome to all the newly signup member.

THANK YOU.

Special thank to little_monster to sign up as a HCOC member (Finally)

Regards,
Xenix.

hi hi to acura...............nice and sweet smile u have...........there.....!!!!

a special thanks to bobo and xenix for carrying me from 1 workshop to the other workshop to ask me to sign in ... :lol:

ayoyo....bobo hamsaplour targeting acura oredi...acura faster run....fat khan racing is after u AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the gathering was fun yet so outstading.. thanks for xenix warm welcome although he's late...hehehe.. but looking at everyone eyes ...can see ur eagerness (dunno whether waiting for the stickers or the t-shirts) heheh ... thanks ppl... :)

ps- dont forget chun kit ..my tshirt book oredi in black color.. so unlucky laa today isk isk :(

Originally posted by little_monster@Dec 18 2004, 16:24
a special thanks to bobo and xenix for carrying me from 1 workshop to the other workshop to ask me to sign in ... :lol:
eh nicky,

saw ur car 2day at sunway Amoil......didnt see U. :)

It was a fun little gathering. Hope to see you guys more often!!! :D

Originally posted by fifty-50@Dec 18 2004, 13:15
hi hi to acura...............nice and sweet smile u have...........there.....!!!!
hahahahha..... hahahahha...hahahhaha....

Originally posted by little_monster@Dec 18 2004, 16:24
of coz lor.... u r vtec king what...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom