• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jac

Have u seen this car?

Proton Iswara Aeroback 1.3
Gold colour
WMH 1125

Plz help... Plz...
thank you.

damn.... new car... sorry 4 u man... will look out 4 u...

gotta tell us location the least...........

Will do.

Sorry to hear that dude.

Is it the Saga LMST?

Which area?

Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
on 16th of Jan.
Thanx guys...

sorry...but better also put down ur contacts so ppl easy to contact u...
neway...will try and lookout for u...sorry for the loss

jac said:
Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
on 16th of Jan.
Thanx guys...

hm... u styaing near the apartment of those semi? semi is quited secured from what i know. wif guards n need surrender ur driving license to get in.

**** man... i always park my car there when i go out station at my fren's front house.

my contact : 012-2910478

no... my car isn't in the condo... it's outside the shop lots... near Giant.

heng... giant there got so many ppl man.

wtf... i think maybe you should round puchong perdana / kinrara / serdang area. i know those are black listed area. try to spot sum iswara and dont think twice making police report if you think you spotted a car that might very similar to your's but bearing a different car no. plate. i do see common cars having license plate that doenst match their roadtax or 'edited' roadtax when you look closely.

will do... man... puchong area so big...
thanx for your advice

jac, any photo you can post here?
or any obvious stuff you have at exterior like Wing, Stickers that we can differentiate it? Coz they may change the number plate instantly, but they won't remove your deco overnight.

will pay attention on the road. WMH1125 GOLD Iswara

jac said:
will do... man... puchong area so big...
thanx for your advice

yo dude, puchong got so many iswara... yet your's got stolen...

and sumore it's your ride man... it's your 2nd "gf". you gonna wait police come to rescue / find her? you do what you can do in order to find it. at least you know you know you did your best if you cant find your car.

anyway, for me i'll make a hellish life for the cops. i lost something precious and if the thief can get away with it, i make sure some1 gonna pay for that.

sory for u bro..i also using iswara lmss...i thought nobody wanna touch 1.3 iswara!!! sigh iswara also want to steal.. :( will looking for ur car in Ipoh area

BlackSamurai said:
jac, any photo you can post here?
or any obvious stuff you have at exterior like Wing, Stickers that we can differentiate it? Coz they may change the number plate instantly, but they won't remove your deco overnight.

will pay attention on the road. WMH1125 GOLD Iswara

thanx...
i still got the P lesen on my car...
My FM sticker (old one), my secondary school sticker (Chong Hwa Independent High), Apartment sticker (Mewah Court), another condo sticker (D'Kiara) below my road tax...
all on the front... I didnt put any on the sides and back...

atermizi said:
damn man..i feel for u..new car. Anyways i'll be on the lookout at Shah Alam areas.

only a year... not more than 20,000km... :cry_smile:
thanx...

DarkSin said:
yo dude, puchong got so many iswara... yet your's got stolen...

and sumore it's your ride man... it's your 2nd "gf". you gonna wait police come to rescue / find her? you do what you can do in order to find it. at least you know you know you did your best if you cant find your car.

anyway, for me i'll make a hellish life for the cops. i lost something precious and if the thief can get away with it, i make sure some1 gonna pay for that.

I'm quite lost... not knowing what can I do... I dont hav another car to drive around to look for my lost Iswara... I've to work fr 9am till 10pm somemore...
mayb I should just quit my job and go out there to look for it... :sad_smile:

iswara

sorry to hear dat. i really didnt thik ppl would steal iswara.im driving1 2..will keep a look out for ur car, but usually hard to find..
all the best bro!!

adornis said:
sorry to hear dat. i really didnt thik ppl would steal iswara.im driving1 2..will keep a look out for ur car, but usually hard to find..
all the best bro!!

... why my iswara... :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:
anyway, thanx...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom