Thank you Cruise Power Garage..

my friend's car was sent to u to install the FICD , u guys did not re-route one of the hoses by using copper T joints , that hose was loose and was squirting oil all over , nothing major in the end he re-routed it but need 2 pay extra outside ...

first the ficd then engine oil then later wat? oil cooler ah? u know what u talking ah adik?

u from another workshop ah? no business ah?

is ok liz@rd bro anything try to ask your friend come back to me if anything happens my phone open 24 hours a day, justlet your friend know la.

Yeah lizard, I think that's the best way...ask your friend to come so kit can rectify what's the actual problem...:smokin:

Last edited:
since when engine oil goes into FICD system?:rolleyes::confused:

FICD is control idling.....

without knowing the true story and come here to say somehting like that is not fair lo adik.....

tell us...engine oil, fuel or wat? later u say coolant pulak?

Yeah lizard, I think that's the best way...ask your friend to come so kit can rectify what's the actual problem...btw FICD is HKS one rite...is the Fuel Ignition Control Defencer rite?:smokin:

Eh? I tot FICD is fast idle control device? While FCD is fuel cut defencer? LOL

what's the difference between 6100 and 4100 ?

4100 - turbolight 10-40w
power 15-50w
6100 - synergie 15-50w

price diff & both semi syn based

viscosity diff as 50w is more suitable for turbocharged engine

more technically i not able to elaborate...must seek the sifu.

first the ficd then engine oil then later wat? oil cooler ah? u know what u talking ah adik?

u from another workshop ah? no business ah?

if u do not know the full function of FICD and such i would politely ask u to keep your comments to yourself ...

FICD is control idling.....

without knowing the true story and come here to say somehting like that is not fair lo adik.....

tell us...engine oil, fuel or wat? later u say coolant pulak?

i alrdy told u i was not there , and i alrdy said i will seek the full report from the owner , and alrdy gave a sidenote earlier that i'm not trying 2 degrade him , what's your problem now ?

Alright guys I'm Lizard's friend and here is the problem that I had after the FICD installation. Nothing serious but if you refer to the picture I've attached, I've marked the 2 hose in red which was disconnected from the original location (air intake hose & intake manifold) to fit the FICD. Hence the hose was left dangling and caused excessive engine oil to squirt all over the engine bay after our track day at SIC.

I've solved the problem at another workshop by getting a copper T-joint and connecting back the hoses to the air intake hose & intake manifold. What Lizard is pointing out is evokit should have known this problem but it was otherwise.

Funseeker are u satisfied with the explanation now? :wavey:

Attachments

• 4g93gsr.jpg
    4g93gsr.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
yeah la...nobody is perfect...If I were you...i'll go back to him since it's a simple problem, to rectify the issue...rather than give a message that might be sensitive...:biggrin:

i alrdy mention it was a small problem , nothing serious ... ok i go delete my 1st post

Bump: i alrdy mention it was a small problem , nothing serious ... ok i go delete my 1st post

Hi bro lizard...peace yo..hehehehe don't misjudged MLOC ya...we all actually very friendly here..:wavey:

At least Liz@rd said in a polite way.

Incinerate,
Thanks for clarification

Dont worry about funseeker, from his nick u should know hes looking for fun ha ahaaa

yeah la...nobody is perfect...If I were you...i'll go back to him since it's a simple problem, to rectify the issue...rather than give a message that might be sensitive...:biggrin:

aiyo bro, oil was everywhere when it was discovered , so fast2 go to the nearest workshop lor , takkan all the way go back there -_-" furthermore we do not have his no.

At least Liz@rd said in a polite way.

Incinerate,
Thanks for clarification

Dont worry about funseeker, from his nick u should know hes looking for fun ha ahaaa

inci have to clear my name although he's few thousand miles away lolz , that idiot(funseeker) really think i got nothing else better to do than blaming a workshop ... if wanna blame also blame a bigger damage , not on the hoses of FICD ... wtf

nothing big problem just minor thing, but im really not recognise this engine if can let me know wat car ur driving but is ok anything next time pls let me know ok and about funseeker and liz@ard dont argue anymore we all in forum is to give sugesstion and discuss wat we need. BE HAPPY in the forum cheers to all ok

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom