Suspension VS Chasis Bars/Brace

You better start try other areas dy......:driver:

Bukit Putus next! But if go there dunno need to plan how long in advance. :stupid:
UY is nearby, can just drive at 7 then makan and go back at 10am. Ahahahahah

ADUH!!!! Balls very pain....Kena char!!! :rofl::biggrin:

Aiyoh.....Been to those places dont mean more experience or better skill mah. I just go explore explore see see. And drive the best & safest i can lor.....:driver:

P/S: I think we getting really off topic here. Dont you think so? Hahahahaha:biggrin:

More places more experience! :biggrin:
But ya. Safety first. Better be slow than flying off the road.

Bukit Putus next! But if go there dunno need to plan how long in advance. :stupid:

More places more experience! :biggrin:
But ya. Safety first. Better be slow than flying off the road.

Go one round, come back tune and mod, then go again.....:biggrin:

Bukit Putus sounds nice. Read about it somewhere on the net. Apparently the road is closed or VERY VERY little cars use. From google map, the route seems nice. Wanna try it out too. But is far from KL/PJ area. Must drive to Seremban. After raya la....jom jom...Hehehehhe

Bukit Putus sounds nice. Read about it somewhere on the net. Apparently the road is closed or VERY VERY little cars use. From google map, the route seems nice. Wanna try it out too. But is far from KL/PJ area. Must drive to Seremban. After raya la....jom jom...Hehehehhe

Bro. issuzark sure keen one....hardcore......:driver:

Hardcore immediately go again......hhahhahahhaha:driver::rofl:
Not hardcore enough. :biggrin:
If wanna go Bukit Putus i need to arrange my weekend, usually I go for a run on Saturday morning and then be busy the whole day.
Bro. issuzark sure keen one....hardcore......:driver:
Not so hardcore lor...

Not hardcore enough. :biggrin:

If wanna go Bukit Putus i need to arrange my weekend, usually I go for a run on Saturday morning and then be busy the whole day.

Not so hardcore lor...

You go every weekend and you say you're not hardcore? If you're not hardcore I dunno what is!

so...when is this TT going to happen ? :rofl:

Let's plan for after Raya la. 26? Or 2 Aug?