Titan suspension

georgecheng

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
JB
HI, I have just came across this titan suspension site.

http://www.titansuspension.com/index.htm

Wonder if anyone of you here have used it before. How is the performance and is it worth the price for it? Thinking of getting a set of coilover. Currently using Koni.

Hope to get more feedback on this titan suspension. THanks

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I'm using it, full set of coilovers with custom pillowball mount for front and rear.

Quality? Superb.
Service? Excellent.
Performance? Subjective, it is custom-made to your preference.

georgecheng

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
JB
acbc said:
I'm using it, full set of coilovers with custom pillowball mount for front and rear.

Quality? Superb.
Service? Excellent.
Performance? Subjective, it is custom-made to your preference.
How much you pay for it. Normally how long it take to have a set of suspension to make. Btw is the pillowball mount include in the package or got to buy seperately. Price for it? Mind I ask what ride you having.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
georgecheng said:
How much you pay for it. Normally how long it take to have a set of suspension to make. Btw is the pillowball mount include in the package or got to buy seperately. Price for it? Mind I ask what ride you having.
I'm driving a Galant E33A Super Saloon now converting to turbo.

Price? I paid RM 2.8k for the coilovers alone and additional RM 900 for the custom pillowball mounts. Price varies from car to car.

I suggest you contact a member, ninja_iga for a quotation.

georgecheng

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
JB
acbc said:
I'm driving a Galant E33A Super Saloon now converting to turbo.

Price? I paid RM 2.8k for the coilovers alone and additional RM 900 for the custom pillowball mounts. Price varies from car to car.

I suggest you contact a member, ninja_iga for a quotation.
Thanks, On top of that, does the coilover give you any problem like squeking sound or leak? Lastly, How the coilover over if were to compare to koni shock. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since 2005, the Bugatti Veyron made international headlines, becoming the world's fastest and most powerful car ever produced by a manufacturer. Not any more it seems.

<!--more-->Even though the Veyron managed to reach the 1,000bhp mark through its unique W16...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience