Suspension VS Chasis Bars/Brace

No big or small tt one. Once got agenda then organize tt. Those can make it will come. Looks like your car is the agenda now.....hahhahahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:

Wahhhhh....Want meh.....Kesian my babe leh.....

Ok...We getting off topic.....Lets just keep updated on the TT if have....

Now back to topic.....how to do the jack up car to test the strut bar thingy??? If can, maybe i wanna do it over the weekend.....Can somebody explain more thoroughly and step by step ah???:confused::confused:

Thank you.....

Now back to topic.....how to do the jack up car to test the strut bar thingy??? If can, maybe i wanna do it over the weekend.....Can somebody explain more thoroughly and step by step ah???:confused::confused:

Thank you.....

just jack one side of the car with bar and compare when jack without the bar....

if the bar works, the chassis will have less twisting during jacking up....

Let me test your car with and without the bar for 2-3 hrs and I give you the result.
Just supply me with half a tank of RON97. Promise you I will return the car in 1 piece.
I said the car in 1 piece ok..the tyre is another story....

For front strut its very direct, u install and feel the different even when going through speed bump.

Don't be soo sad because I got my waja the rear lower 2 point bar which is just like your front bar...useless.so you are not alone.

Sounds like my Wira rear lower bar also. I tried to feel any difference ever since I installed it. Didn't even give me a placebo feel. Haih. :smokin:

Thank you.....

We do at TT.....lol:biggrin:

No need organizer la. It's obvious the things we doing will need tools. So we go to the houses that have tools la.. meaning only 2 places are viable.

Let's confirm a date first then we can find out if this bar really works.

No need organizer la. It's obvious the things we doing will need tools. So we go to the houses that have tools la.. meaning only 2 places are viable.

House? Tools? Is this really a TT session? :confused::confused:

Getting me paranoid leh......LOL....

Where is the houses? :confused::confused:

Izso auto got jack also...hahhaha:biggrin:
But really if my neighbor willing to sell, I will have a very big space for DIY. Comes with shaded open garage already.....

because i'm not staying in mines anymore thats why kenot come....

now stay in seremban :adore:

Now can TT with bro. TitanRev and gunnerzz......hhahahahha

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I am looking forward to the session.....Do keep posted on the confirmed date and venue.....:smokin:

Yup, need to meet up. Hopefully can see what the bar can do.....:driver: