Stoplock

option

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
just saw recently at Taman Maluri Jaya Jusco selling d Autolock at RM99.99, jus like d smart shop, got d yellow cover some more... <_<

then i go to smart shop tat located inside jj 4 detailing, d smartshop ppl say d RM99.99 r make in taiwan, so d quality r not gd.. :blink:

so now dun know how to choose liao.. :huh:

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
one of my friend told me, unplug ur ECU when u need to go further or sleep... :D
sure no one can drive ur car chao...

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
my ex-colleague uses a chain (the type you lock your gate with) n a padlock... he chains the steering to the seat brackets or the pedals.. damn funny... but it works! haha.

BTW,how's the new 02 sensor, kwai?

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Some people say Disklock and Locktech are better than Stoplock.

But I heard LockTech can be defeated by bending the pedals.

Disklock seems to be tougher to defeat.

cay6379

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
even though i'm using stoplock,i most prefer autolock,the lock tat showed at tv3...coz thief still can saw the steering.autolock using pedal to stop thief..how good autolock i dunno.but i like the concept

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
For stoplock yes you can cut the steering to remove it. But for StopLock PRO you can't cut the steering to remove it because it secures to the T joint of the spoke to the rim of the steering. And the head of the stoplock pro unit blocks the whole thing so you can't cut the steering wheel to remove it. When you take a look and see how it works you'll understand what I mean. Normal stoplock secures to the rim of the steering wheel, but not stoplock PRO.

discloc is not as secure as stoplock pro because for both you can't cut the steering to defeat it but at least stoplock pro's locking mechanism is much more reliable and good quality than discloc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ALL SIFU,
I owned a Mitsubishi AIRTREK Turbo 2.0.

I have questions and need a guide. As I planned with my mechanic to rebuild the engine with 2JZ pistons, crankshaft 2.2L, and pistons rod, maybe the rod going to use the PAJERO piston rod.

In addition, I'm installing refurbished TD05HR, EVO 7 Tomei exhaust extractor, camshafts the three taken out from EVO 7 G-TA. Plus, Mishimoto EVO 7 Universal performance intercooler.

Since this is my project car before I proceed with it, can any of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience