Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by 2pac@Feb 15 2005, 00:17
here's the web site that i can find on autolock pro

http://www.autobarn.net/autolockpro.html

http://www.youcansave.com/lockp.asp

http://www.howstuffworks.com/gadget222.htm
yups, 2pac, that's the one that I'm refering to.

and 1 more thing is that this lock can be used for all cars except Waja Auto..
why WAJA Auto cannot use? I saw the demo on TV can use for Auto and Manual car

Because i know some asshole tried to cut that or break that lock from my car... since i can see a lot of cut marks near my clutch pedal.... but i think they failed...
is it possible mark left after you pull in and out for the autolock? better change your clutch pedal, if not half way driving putus jia lat .

cut proof n bullet proof?

let's say the key lost alr n no spare keys then how???
claim total lost and get new car :lol:
friend, keep 1 key with you, another at home and the last one with your gf or parent.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by Michael85@Feb 15 2005, 11:02
BEWARE!!!there are 2 types of STOPLOCK,original and non original,both r exactly the same,diff quality...
how shall we differentiate the 2? ;)

2pac, aren't you suppost to lock the brake pedal with your steering? how come your clutch pedal kena potong pulak? is it easy to put on the lock and unlock? It looks like easier than stoplock for the locking and unlocking from the TV demo.

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
The cut marks are actually at the lower part of the gear console near the clutch pedal.. not the pedal it self... so have to change the Gear console lah.. since it look ugly...

According to the person in Smart Shop the Brake pedal for Waja auto is short (from the ground of the car) so its difficult to pull the lock. I have personally tried to use that lock to a Waja (A). It can be locked but need to pull hard and if u pull too hard its a bit difficult to open.

The claim is only for U.S not in Malaysia. :D

No no ..bro.. the Autolock Pro does not lock the steering.. only the clutch.. u can choose either clutch or brake... i chose clutch....

Yes its easy to lock and unlock.. u just need to practice to get use to it...

If u wan i can show u lah... u can try it.. my location is in PJ.... I can give u a demo :P

I still remember the first day i bought this lock... the smart shop fellow showed me on my car and he locked it very tightly and since its the first time he using it... he took around 15 - 20 minutes to unlock the Autolock even with the key...

I and my friend (ravis - ZTH forumer too) were there too

Seriously .. if u plan to invest on steering lock or clutch lock.. u better go for this lah...
call me lah if u wan to see the lock... I only can show.. u have to go and buy from any smart shop

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSamurai+Feb 15 2005, 13:02 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackSamurai @ Feb 15 2005, 13:02 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Michael85@Feb 15 2005, 11:02
BEWARE!!!there are 2 types of STOPLOCK,original and non original,both r exactly the same,diff quality...

2pac, aren't you suppost to lock the brake pedal with your steering? how come your clutch pedal kena potong pulak? is it easy to put on the lock and unlock? It looks like easier than stoplock for the locking and unlocking from the TV demo. [/b][/quote]
i heard my frend said tht the qualities are diff,the plastic part n the rod inner parts easy to cut off...original 1 came with STOPLOCK warranty's card(Original Distributor)not the warranty card tht given by the seller.

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Originally posted by Michael85+Feb 15 2005, 13:30 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Michael85 @ Feb 15 2005, 13:30 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 15 2005, 13:02
<!--QuoteBegin-Michael85
@Feb 15 2005, 11:02

2pac, aren't you suppost to lock the brake pedal with your steering? how come your clutch pedal kena potong pulak? is it easy to put on the lock and unlock? It looks like easier than stoplock for the locking and unlocking from the TV demo.
i heard my frend said tht the qualities are diff,the plastic part n the rod inner parts easy to cut off...original 1 came with STOPLOCK warranty's card(Original Distributor)not the warranty card tht given by the seller. [/b][/quote]
STOPLOCK and AUTOLOCK are 2 diffrent thing...

STOPLOCK locks the steering and AUTOLOCK locks the clutch or brake....

AUTOLOCK is the one shown in Smart shop

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
2pac,
dun worry, we know that, I'm just asking how to differentiate the 2 type of stoplock in the market mention by michael85.

Michael85 and I was discussing about the STOPLOCK only. not Autolock :)

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 15 2005, 13:49
2pac,
dun worry, we know that, I'm just asking how to differentiate the 2 type of stoplock in the market mention by michael85.

Michael85 and I was discussing about the STOPLOCK only. not Autolock :)
oic.... i think im getting old redi lah ;)

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
LOL.....someone start to talk about AUTOLOCK in a STOPLOCK thread until everyone also blue oredi asked why AUTOLOCK not locking the steering :lol:

IMHO i don't think its really cut/bullet proof but it would take a longtime to cut it and then also with the right equipment, unless the theif can carry plasma cutter with him everywhere he goes :lol:

to a theif spending more than 2 minutes on a car is too risky already so unless there is a way to undo the lock without cutting/sawing/shooting it i guess he will try another car and give yours a pass.

i've been reading up alot about car security since someone tried to jack my car :P

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
The final conclusion is--->>>Used Stoplock/Stoplock Pro to lock ur sterring and Autolock to lock ur pedal!!!...juz to delay those mutha farker theif tat try to steal cars!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
yup correct.. all these locks are just to slow those muthafuccaz down....
unless there is some device that we can use to cut their balls off when they try to steal the car.....

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
well...

you can custome make a steering wheel shaft
so only your steering wheel can drive the car
remove it like mr. bean everytime u park the car
theives cannot just use any steering wheel+bosskit to drive it off :P

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
Originally posted by 2pac@Feb 15 2005, 13:29
The cut marks are actually at the lower part of the gear console near the clutch pedal.. not the pedal it self... so have to change the Gear console lah.. since it look ugly...

According to the person in Smart Shop the Brake pedal for Waja auto is short (from the ground of the car) so its difficult to pull the lock. I have personally tried to use that lock to a Waja (A). It can be locked but need to pull hard and if u pull too hard its a bit difficult to open.

The claim is only for U.S not in Malaysia. :D

No no ..bro.. the Autolock Pro does not lock the steering.. only the clutch.. u can choose either clutch or brake... i chose clutch....

Yes its easy to lock and unlock.. u just need to practice to get use to it...

If u wan i can show u lah... u can try it.. my location is in PJ.... I can give u a demo :P

I still remember the first day i bought this lock... the smart shop fellow showed me on my car and he locked it very tightly and since its the first time he using it... he took around 15 - 20 minutes to unlock the Autolock even with the key...

I and my friend (ravis - ZTH forumer too) were there too

Seriously .. if u plan to invest on steering lock or clutch lock.. u better go for this lah...
call me lah if u wan to see the lock... I only can show.. u have to go and buy from any smart shop
Yah i was there, we nearly had a crowd gathering around the car to see what's happening because the Smart shop fellow was trying to unlock the lock as if he was trying to steel 2pac's car.............he he he he he......u guys should see 2pac's face at that time.....i told him that we got to call Bomba for help ......

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Alternatively... use a removable steering boss kit. But, one problem... it is universal; meaning the thief can use the same boss kit to drive the car out.

Unless, someone can come up with a removable boss kit but with additional anti-theft features similar to the security lug nuts.

Just my 2 sen.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just a problem .. i notice that the myvi eagle eye projetor that cames with that decoration led ...

I just realize that,the led decoration works on the right lampside but not on the left lampside ..

after that, some check up with some car accersories shop,now the right lampside decoration led not

work,but the left lampside decoration led starts to work.

Im,in a headache now.

Ackward, moments begin to happen after change the car battery ...:(

Actually i thought,the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience