ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
waaaa..bro yau u r cfue lorr......so many time plying corona sumore..hehehe....nice knowing u....
Mr. Vice President Mi,
Thursday night, you on ?:_:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
bro bro include me for tt session lah never been to one b4... but in kl selangor area lah i stay in sunway call call me me....at 0193473173 shan i drive a st150 white melaka plate....

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
bro bro include me for tt session lah never been to one b4... but in kl selangor area lah i stay in sunway call call me me....at 0193473173 shan i drive a st150 white melaka plate....
:hello:Hello there, Shan. I go to Sunway quite often. Maybe I'll give you a call when I go there again next time.:regular_smile:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
I wanna join too!!! can see see look look your corona...
Hahaha. Sifu, it's more like I wanna see your Corona mar, mine not powerful one. Action lebih2 only:embaressed_smile::embarassed:.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
2 old 2 rusty u from ipoh izzit... i was there last july for the opening of the first kedai kopi bintangduit in ipoh parade... i loved the place there man damn quiet acc shop also cheap i bought a pioneer deck for 250 only.... by the way if anyone need help in fixing soundsystem in ur corona i can try to help... my car all standard only soundsystem u can hear me maybe 1km b4 u see my car... now deaf already lah like that.... only engine got no money to change bcoz must do alot like halfcut brakes rims and all lah so mine like factory stock including rim besi and cover ...hahaha damn shy lah.....

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
2 old 2 rusty u from ipoh izzit... i was there last july for the opening of the first kedai kopi bintangduit in ipoh parade... i loved the place there man damn quiet acc shop also cheap i bought a pioneer deck for 250 only.... by the way if anyone need help in fixing soundsystem in ur corona i can try to help... my car all standard only soundsystem u can hear me maybe 1km b4 u see my car... now deaf already lah like that.... only engine got no money to change bcoz must do alot like halfcut brakes rims and all lah so mine like factory stock including rim besi and cover ...hahaha damn shy lah.....
Nope, I'm from Sitiawan, Perak. No wonder your nick's Corona_ice. Hahaha.. You're ICE kaki. I'm not so into sound system, can't afford it la. Ifyou get addicted to ICE ar, habis lor, you keep upgrading & the stuff gets more & more expensive:saint:, pokai lor. Hehehe.

You don't really have to do up your car in one day mar. Target what you want, then when you have extra money to spend, then do it lor. The only big lump sum is when you convert the engine lar, have to buy the half cut & workmanship for mechanic. Other than that, you can do the rest seperately mar.

Then again, Toyota half cuts can be considered as one or the most cheapest around, if compared to other makes like Honda or Mitsubishis. I was told that a Honda B16a Vtec with Civic EG body is already in the RM 6-7k region nowadays.

Toyota halfcuts average is about RM 3.5k + workmanship; say RM 1.5k, total only RM 5k. In other words, can't even buy a Honda half cut with it ! Hahaha. A Honda B18c type R can go above RM 10k; just for the half cut alone.

But if you're happy with your present engine & you're not a speed freak, then just forget about changing your engine lor. Just concentrate on your sound system & do some make up on the exterior of your car would be a good idea I think.:proud:

No need shy, shy one. I don't speak for the others but I don't exactly own a Lexus, as you may have notice. I have the same car, just like yours, remember ? Hehehe

Last edited:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
u're right bro...i do agree on the bit about the soundsystem part....i started building the system when i got my drivers' licence n build it in my mom's charade...bought the stuff from mostly dealers of the product got it rather cheap...but no balance in the bank acc after that....i think my system is worth more than my rona now...if my car get stolen i think that i will cry more 4 the system than the car... but i can tell u somting the car has really grown on me i feel very safe in this car than my bro's satria...my engine really needs to go....the engine smokes more than me....morning got black and greyish smoke...after that is just white smoke all the way dam bad...that's y shy shy...:laugh:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
u're right bro...i do agree on the bit about the soundsystem part....i started building the system when i got my drivers' licence n build it in my mom's charade...bought the stuff from mostly dealers of the product got it rather cheap...but no balance in the bank acc after that....i think my system is worth more than my rona now...if my car get stolen i think that i will cry more 4 the system than the car... but i can tell u somting the car has really grown on me i feel very safe in this car than my bro's satria...my engine really needs to go....the engine smokes more than me....morning got black and greyish smoke...after that is just white smoke all the way dam bad...that's y shy shy...:laugh:
If you like the car, something has to be done about it, dude. Hahaha. Since your ICE's already so good, you can stop spending on ICE for a while & start saving some dough for your engine mar.

No need to be shy one, if people laugh at your smoke coming out from your car, just open your boot & blast them deaf with your boom box lor. Hehehe.

Levin92

500 RPM
Aug 7, 2004
PAHANG
Visit site
my car all standard only soundsystem u can hear me maybe 1km b4 u see my car... now deaf already lah like that.... only engine got no money to change bcoz must do alot like halfcut brakes rims and all lah so mine like factory stock including rim besi and cover ...hahaha damn shy lah.....
wow, 1km b4 can hear the sound!!! really great job u have done. i jz upgrade my ICE for my corona but not hi end stuff la... no $$$ mah...
mind to share wat ICE u put inside? hehe...

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by corona_ice
my car all standard only soundsystem u can hear me maybe 1km b4 u see my car... now deaf already lah like that.... only engine got no money to change bcoz must do alot like halfcut brakes rims and all lah so mine like factory stock including rim besi and cover ...hahaha damn shy lah.....

wow, 1km b4 can hear the sound!!! really great job u have done. i jz upgrade my ICE for my corona but not hi end stuff la... no $$$ mah...
mind to share wat ICE u put inside? hehe...
Ya lor, ya lor, pls teach me about ICE. I know nuts about it.:regular_smile:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
getting started wif ice system not hard at all.. i started using a sony cassette player than i upgrade to pioneer single deck coz pioneer still the best for anti shock.. all u need to fix an ice system is first u need to choose if u want ,a sound quality system where not much items needed or u want like mine bang like crazy... one thing lucky owning a corona is the body is all metal and dam heavy so not much vibration when u bang the bass....another thing is that our cars can fit 4x12 inch woofers in the boot...so bang hard my dear brothers... not the brothers car acc lah... mine now got 4x10 inch woofers 2x150w audiovox amp and 1xvibe class d amp...wiring all done by self its quite interesting building ur own system give it a try..and when buying amps and other electrical such as pre amp and all try to get korean products, really long lasting and very powerful if u buy from brothers than they will say got 1000w when only got 10w and than die off in one month like that ... anything else uall need to know fell free to ask....;)

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
2 o 2 r ur front bodykit damn nice lah where u get?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
2 o 2 r ur front bodykit damn nice lah where u get?
Thanks for the kind compliments, bro. It's custom made.:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear feLLows....

just waNNa ask u guYs....

is there origiNally 1.8 mivec?? is there is arr?? bLur Laaa...
from what i Noe mivec oNLy came with 1.6&2.0 oNLy......
aNd some foremaN toLd me that 1.8 mivec is a coNvert oNe...
there is non originally 1.8 mivec fr japaN....
Lets saY u haVe a putRa eNgiNe & by cHaNgiNg the head&wiriNg& eCu
there u goes, 1.8 mivec eNgiNe..... is it true aaaa??

:retarded:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience