need some help to fit in fuel tank in st150

sof00

Apr 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
im using 4age engine which using fuel injection system.... just wanna if any tank with fuel pump that build inside of the tank..that can fit in to st150? anyone ? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
AE82/ST150 efi tanks will fit directly but are very rare.

Your best bet would be to get an AE92/101/111 efi tank and modify it into your car. Not an easy job but experienced mechanics should be able to get it done. AE92 tank should require the least modifications. Using AE101/111 tank would allow you to use full aftermarket exhaust sets designed AE101/111 later on as well as it has the gutter for passage of exhaust pipe. Your pick.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu sifu want to ask your opinion on the breather hose..my engine after driving for a while then back at home, i notice the breather hose coming out some asap not much just like engine oil is hot..fitted with oil catch tank and temp gauge read 50c to 60c.. but i not very comfortable with the slight asap coming out from the breather hose...is it cause by the wap of the engine? or engine trouble..

currently car fitted with oil cooler,gear oil cooler, change all valve seal,gasket top to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience