ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Friday, December 3 at 5:00pm - December 5 at 7:00pm

Location Teluk Batik, Perak

Created By Manjung Toyota Owners

More Info 3hb,4hb,5hb Disember 2010 anjuran Kumpulan Pemilik Toyota ( KUPETO )

last time when i hit the hole..my allignment is totally out ...then went to workshop...pull the body... and still not okay...seems like driving a boat on the road...

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

what is the price for beams halfcut...anybody can help mee.

3SGE Beams halfcut is about RM5k if I'm not mistaken .. floor engine is RM4k .. i saw in mudah.com someone selling .. 3SGTE RM6K and above depending on which gen .. caldina ones if the most expensive followed by MR2/celica .st20x. ST18x cheapest.. rm5k can get halfcut

Fuhh.. The header looks really good, Mr. Yau! Looks tasty too! Hehe..
But it's not the FGK Banana design eh?

Thanks, RR. The FGK design was primarily to create more torque from the back pressure created from the longer pipes which is more suitable for the BT as it lacks torque but not needed for the 3S (being a 2 litre) the torque is quite sufficient already.

last time when i hit the hole..my allignment is totally out ...then went to workshop...pull the body... and still not okay...seems like driving a boat on the road...

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

what is the price for beams halfcut...anybody can help mee.

What giant pothole you hit until have to tarik the body, bro ?

If it is really the problem with your chasis, I think you had better not waste time dumping a more powerful engine as I feel that will be rather dangerous when having more power coupled with poor handling.

3SGE Beams halfcut is about RM5k if I'm not mistaken .. floor engine is RM4k .. i saw in mudah.com someone selling .. 3SGTE RM6K and above depending on which gen .. caldina ones if the most expensive followed by MR2/celica .st20x. ST18x cheapest.. rm5k can get halfcut

Depending on luck but some places are asking about RM 6.8l for the BEAMS halfcut. On the other hand, the ST185 could be as low as RM 3.5k. I've heard ppl telling me that they're asking more than RM 10k for the Caldina HC.So it's really hard to put an exact price on them.

I paid only RM 2.4k for my BT auto HC which had only 55k mileage on it but that was quite a few years back but then also they were selling about RM 3.5k for the BT auto HC at that time. So I feel that it depends very much on your luck.

2o2r: wah boss new item ah??? well if u want i could help keep the old extractors on my engine for u! even if my new heart transplant can tapau u, i won't! must give way to the sifu mah!
on the gathering, i finish work at 6pm...and on sunday must send my mum to the airport, afternoon flight, so i can only make it on saturday...
any body else want to make a day trip???

Sweet, 2 beasts in sheep's clothing !:adore:

My achievement for today :proud:(while playing with a Merc S350) on my way back from Ipoh just now...

topspeed.jpg

258km/h ? Walao not scare kena saman kut haha .. btw .. nice 3SGE's there .. really poison me lo woi ! Maybe I'll try to get a MR2 by next year haha ..

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Oh yaa how come the air intake so direct ?? No filter ? scary

beast?? Nola... More like keepin in touch with technology!
Mika: got air filter... That snap shot when still in workshop...

haha .. i tot so power .. dont want use air filter >.< .. btw where to find 3sge halfcut ? i want also

258km/h ? Walao not scare kena saman kut haha .. btw .. nice 3SGE's there .. really poison me lo woi ! Maybe I'll try to get a MR2 by next year haha ..

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Oh yaa how come the air intake so direct ?? No filter ? scary

If kena saman also worth it lor coz if you do 110 on a trunk road also kena saman already, might as well do max lor. Afterall the charge is the same. If the saman shows 258 km/h, I'll frame it up as proof mar. Hehehe.

If kena saman also worth it lor coz if you do 110 on a trunk road also kena saman already, might as well do max lor. Afterall the charge is the same. If the saman shows 258 km/h, I'll frame it up as proof mar. Hehehe.

true! i wouldn't mind also! bro, u did that speed after changing the manifold or haven't put it in yet???

i can't wait to actually try hitting above 210km/h... still waitin for cash injection to get my rims and absobers....:banghead:

mika: :listen:not as daring as u think i am! the engine very rare one! got it from a malaysian corona! the previous owner is closer than u think!:biggrin:

true! i wouldn't mind also! bro, u did that speed after changing the manifold or haven't put it in yet???

i can't wait to actually try hitting above 210km/h... still waitin for cash injection to get my rims and absobers....:banghead:

mika: :listen:not as daring as u think i am! the engine very rare one! got it from a malaysian corona! the previous owner is closer than u think!:biggrin:

Nope, still using the standard headers. New ones maybe next week or so. Anyway, I don't think it'll have much or any impact at all on the top speed. It probably improves the response & looks in the engine bay.:flute:

You can't hit 210 without the speed meter installed to override the 180 speed cut first, bro. Patience is a virtue. my young Jedi. I sense the force is strong with this one.:laugh:

:listen: 258 is for those who've joined the darkside....:evil:

:rofl: yes oh dark lord!...i shall wait for my time to rise!

but i don't know bout the speed cut part, the other day, it did show on my gps 200km/h... sumthing wrong sumwhere??? maybe being analog, i didn't give the signal for cut off??? but the rev is way to high for 200km/h... around 5500rpm....

:rofl: yes oh dark lord!...i shall wait for my time to rise!

but i don't know bout the speed cut part, the other day, it did show on my gps 200km/h... sumthing wrong sumwhere??? maybe being analog, i didn't give the signal for cut off??? but the rev is way to high for 200km/h... around 5500rpm....

You have a point there about being analog vs speed cut, I'm not sure. Anyway, if you want to drop the rpm at high speed, there's a very simple solution:

:listen:Just don't drive so fast lor...:rofl:

Jokes aside, when I hit 258 just now, I was also revving at about 7k+ rpm & I can see the fuel gauge needle dropping !:bawling:

haha .. fuel gauge needle drop fast or not ? Bugatti Veyron at max top speed 300kmph++ drink 12litres per minute ...

haha .. fuel gauge needle drop fast or not ? Bugatti Veyron at max top speed 300kmph++ drink 12litres per minute ...

I've stopped chasing Veyrons already (if you check out my earlier posts, you'd know why,,,Hehehe). As for my present fuel consumption with V-Power, it'll consume about 29/30 sen/km if I whacked it real hard. My tuner tuned it a bit rich at the high revs. just to play safe (for the engine) but not for my pocket.

Even my BT auto consumes about 25sen/km in town use after fitted with the e-manage with injector harness & 1JZ fuel pump. It was doing 500 km/tankful (outstation) standard but now only does about 300+ km/tankful for the same job.

I guess that's the price we pay for more power.:biggrin:

Walao eh .. my 3SFE full tank go 300km ++ only .. stock standard somemore .. but its 80% city 20% highway la .. guess what its 30sen/km for my ST171 .. whats the problem with it omg .. i always