Solarturbine!!!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mr. Solarturbine....is there anything wrong with you, your hand or your head?

WTF!!, are you doing keep simply disliking other people's post even disliking the forum R&R. You just do for fun or what? Yup, you've got my attention and You're not gonna like it. I've seen your way of replying to other people's posting and its really childish and F**king stupid to me....If you are having erectile problem then I advice you better don't come in here, if you are a wannabe super negative incompetent 14 year old attitude boy then please go else where. If you can't post or read the forum regulation and don't like it then advice you just go back to day care center. Consider this my last warning to you...If you intend to be a trouble maker in this forum then get ready to get banned. If you want to stay then just post properly and constructively.
Zerotohundred.com - View Profile: Solarturbine

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/search.php?searchid=13131183

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/search.php?searchid=13131148&pp=20

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nothing wrong with gay. Not that I am gay, but gay folks are alright. Just those wannabe super negative incompetent 14 year old attitude ones are the problematic ones.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lol! From the post he posted, "who cares" about new government car policy regulations, already suspect is just some kid messing around...maybe is a new button to him. Use to just able to click LIKE in FB but no dislike button like what we have here in zth.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Nothing wrong with gay. Not that I am gay, but gay folks are alright. Just those wannabe super negative incompetent 14 year old attitude ones are the problematic ones.
Let's see how alright if 4 of them surrounds you, hits on you, try to get you drunk and get all touchy feely with you.

Not that all gays are like that, just that you handsome and you caught their attention.

THEN, we see if you say they are alright.

Clearly, this guy is gay and craving for attention.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Let's see how alright if 4 of them surrounds you, hits on you, try to get you drunk and get all touchy feely with you.

Not that all gays are like that, just that you handsome and you caught their attention.

Bugger. :thefinger:

I've been in something similar of a situation before believe it or not. I managed to scare off the buggers though.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
:nurse:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

I've been in something similar of a situation before believe it or not. I managed to scare off the buggers though.
Didn't know u r handsome to them :laugh: *cabutz* :vroam:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com

Being gay means attraction to people of the same gender, not predisposition to fights, crime, or rape.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, just don't act intimate with me okay.
I stand on gay rights. :itsme:
Some gays they are kinda friendly and nice, but just don't get all in love with me and hoping things
would change my direction towards girls will do.

As friends okay. Just don't do geli stuffs. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
they're nice to u cos they wanna get under your pants haha :thefinger:
:rofl: That only applicable to be use on girls. "Just to get under your pants" :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mentally torture in here...got to stop coming into this thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

For the intro, my sister in law have a Proton Savvy AMT and currently some part of the gearbox is not working well and after asking for the replacement parts @Proton service it costs around RM9k. So I'm thinking of suggesting her to just swap the engine into other alternative engine since the current engine maintainability is quite high.

So the question here, what are the available engines that can fit into Proton Savvy? Legally endorse of course. At the moment thinking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience