Solarturbine!!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh, so you're not really staying in Ipoh now? Well, there is a new Jusco/Aeon at Station 18 area there. Was opened since March last year. I guess you really din't keep up to date with Ipoh's news. :biggrin:

yupp went back when there is long public holidays oni.

mcd every where oso got mahh, should try sizzling yee mee instead, i like the ol' jusco food court ones, yum yuum
Ipoh food, the one I like is Ipoh Chicken Rice, The ho fun is nice especially but is non halal if not wrong. Also the what MoonLight Noodles which is actually fried wah tan hoe with egg yolk.

Then also they have the famous Soya Bean that always sold out. And Salted Chicken. (not sure halal or not)

The place I like is Nam Heong Old Town White Coffee at old town. I liked the food and coffee there.
Old town? Old town in KL the food quality drop real bad...service too. So far best one is Sri Petaling Old Town...Manjalara is the worse one...service especially.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ipoh food, the one I like is Ipoh Chicken Rice, The ho fun is nice especially but is non halal if not wrong. Also the what MoonLight Noodles which is actually fried wah tan hoe with egg yolk.

Then also they have the famous Soya Bean that always sold out. And Salted Chicken. (not sure halal or not)

Old town? Old town in KL the food quality drop real bad...service too. So far best one is Sri Petaling Old Town...Manjalara is the worse one...service especially.
MoonLight Noodles I am not too sure where is famous but I do know the location of Soya Bean and Salted Chicken.

I heard that the original shop for Ipoh's famous bean sprout chicken a.k.a nga choi gai's quality also has began to deteriorate.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Oh, so you're not really staying in Ipoh now? Well, there is a new Jusco/Aeon at Station 18 area there. Was opened since March last year. I guess you really din't keep up to date with Ipoh's news. :biggrin:

yupp went back when there is long public holidays oni.

mcd every where oso got mahh, should try sizzling yee mee instead, i like the ol' jusco food court ones, yum yuum
Eh Twisted. U need another "[ /QUOTE]" to quote that particular sentence properly.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
From Bro. Solar to gay now alignment lari to Ipoh and Food....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

But recently renovated already. But that won't keep those ah beng away unless those shops selling ah beng clothes are closed down. Jusco? The old one or new Aeon Station 18? BTW, how old are you now?
Wah! just checked google map, Section 18 the other side of town woh! Even coming in from Jalan Gopeng, Gunung Rapat area is way off unless come from Pusing....:driver:

I used to stay at Fair Park and once in Paragon. Area near to Canning Garden, Ipoh Garden that is why go to Jusco there...haha

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Oh! Funny Mountain. Shifted to new shop....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
aiyahh sorry aahh, want to do quick2, boss is moving around
Lol, now night already still got boss?

From Bro. Solar to gay now alignment lari to Ipoh and Food....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Wah! just checked google map, Section 18 the other side of town woh! Even coming in from Jalan Gopeng, Gunung Rapat area is way off unless come from Pusing....:driver:

I used to stay at Fair Park and once in Paragon. Area near to Canning Garden, Ipoh Garden that is why go to Jusco there...haha

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Nevermind, at least now this thread becomes a more meaningful topic than criticizing some immature person.

Yeah, station 18 is on the other side of the town. I live quite near there but not station 18.

You said you stay at fairpark? You mean you lived at Ipoh before or you just stayed there for holiday?

Funny mountain is near Lou Wong there.

Attachments

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nevermind, at least now this thread becomes a more meaningful topic than criticizing some immature person.

Yeah, station 18 is on the other side of the town. I live quite near there but not station 18.

You said you stay at fairpark? You mean you lived at Ipoh before or you just stayed there for holiday?
Nope, stop over night stay only. Actually is Hotel Fair Park....hahaha
Wife's aunty from Ipoh, used to be frequent there, nowadays less....:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Nope, stop over night stay only. Actually is Hotel Fair Park....hahaha
Wife's aunty from Ipoh, used to be frequent there, nowadays less....:smokin:
I see. Fair Park is far away from Station 18.

the corner mia ah? will be going there this sat morning....
Yeah, the corner shop. Used to eat at there every monday afternoon before I went for tuition class. So, tomorrow you'll be there?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
ya ya...going there tmr with family & parents, just a 1 day trip....the egg tarts there are just hard to resist...:proud:
I see. I usually eat fried noodles at there. Too bad I don't have transport on tomorrow or else I would have gone there to meet you. :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
MoonLight Noodles I am not too sure where is famous but I do know the location of Soya Bean and Salted Chicken.

I heard that the original shop for Ipoh's famous bean sprout chicken a.k.a nga choi gai's quality also has began to deteriorate.
Agree on that that's why I don't go lou wong. I go Onn Kee. The ho fun there are much better and also their food. Even though they say Onn Kee and Lou Wong are family business. I remember long time ago I ate around midnight at Lou wong and a few of us had serious food poisoning the next day. Some vomit and diarrhoea but it was long long time ago.

Food Talk can post at this thread: :biggrin:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/430431-food-talk-eat-eat-and-eat.html

ya ya...going there tmr with family & parents, just a 1 day trip....the egg tarts there are just hard to resist...:proud:
Which part? Which Shop?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Agree on that that's why I don't go lou wong. I go Onn Kee. The ho fun there are much better and also their food. Even though they say Onn Kee and Lou Wong are family business. I remember long time ago I ate around midnight at Lou wong and a few of us had serious food poisoning the next day. Some vomit and diarrhoea but it was long long time ago.

Food Talk can post at this thread: :biggrin:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/430431-food-talk-eat-eat-and-eat.html

Which part? Which Shop?
Got post there also. Since here talk of Ipoh soya bean so post here also...hahaha

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Back on Sunday? Will apps you....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu,my car is a kelisa running on bot,few week ago i went to skimmed my piston 1 mm to lower down the compression,then after tat my rpm get as low as 800 and my car jerk,some people say after lower the compression is like tat and the timing lari already,now i have to adjust the throttle for highyer rpm during idling,can any sifu tell me why will this happen???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience