Solarturbine!!!!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
This solar guy din't come and dislike the posts over here? Cock king like this should just be banned from here as they ruin the image of young people/teenagers. I am a teenager too but at least I din't spout out nonsense like this solar guy here.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Try taking public transport, a lot of them in KL. Look like guys but they are gays. Sit close to u, give u their numbers and etcs...

This solar guy din't come and dislike the posts over here? Cock king like this should just be banned from here as they ruin the image of young people/teenagers. I am a teenager too but at least I din't spout out nonsense like this solar guy here.
LOL! btw, why has this thread turn into Gay topic? is like as though Solarturbine is Gay and we are talking about him :rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
No no.. I didn't look down on them. I just didn't care and wanted them to leave me alone. The warning voice with the pissed off words wasn't enough so whatever la.

Besides, wasn't too concerned about them fighting back in 4" heels, fluffy scarves and shitloads of makeup and low-cut short dresses. UGh... *shudder*

Actually, if you had bothered to look, he disliked your posts more than he did mine. Ahem. :biggrin:
That's cause he thinks you and me have a "thing" going on. I didn't even notice he disliked more of my posts than yours, cause zero f***ks were given. But YOU noticed. Guess its working :rofl:

MugenConcept

Nov 6, 2013
Penang
Wow... mod in this forum so nice, open thread to kasi warning je.
In Lowyat.net the mod there straight kasi ban hammer punye.........
ZTH FTW....!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Did not know got topic on this. Either solar guy is gay or the alignment again lari kau kau.....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wow... mod in this forum so nice, open thread to kasi warning je.
In Lowyat.net the mod there straight kasi ban hammer punye.........
ZTH FTW....!
Reason we give warning because we see every forummers here like adults instead of small babies or retarded kids. Hence the warning, but do not take it for granted if our warning is not heeded then it's straight to the ban. You respect the forum, the mods.... we respect you....

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Did not know got topic on this. Either solar guy is gay or the alignment again lari kau kau.....hahahahahaha:biggrin:
Maybe kena cucuk before, then hit pothole and lari alignment.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Try taking public transport, a lot of them in KL. Look like guys but they are gays. Sit close to u, give u their numbers and etcs...

LOL! btw, why has this thread turn into Gay topic? is like as though Solarturbine is Gay and we are talking about him :rofl:
Don't know why from warning into gay thread.

I'm adult dy. :biggrin:
I thought you're in the same age with me as you've mentioned before? I'm getting old. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

I thought you're in the same age with me as you've mentioned before? I'm getting old. :biggrin:
When you are young u wanna be adult, when you are old, you wanna be young. Human nature :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
When you are young u wanna be adult, when you are old, you wanna be young. Human nature :biggrin:
Now I'm like stuck halfway between teenager and adult. Too young to be called a full adult yet and a bit too old to be called as a teenager. Unknown category for now.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Now I'm like stuck halfway between teenager and adult. Too young to be called a full adult yet and a bit too old to be called as a teenager. Unknown category for now.
Growing adult? :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Growing adult? :biggrin:
Probably. But my interest in cars and car modification is viewed as weird and strange by most of my friends that is similar to my age.:banghead: While most friends who are in the similar age with me are all about gaming, Dota, kpop or clubbing, I'm like the only one that is about cars. Feels like left out from those people. Feels more fun hanging around in ZTH than doing those activities mentioned above.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Probably. But my interest in cars and car modification is viewed as weird and strange by most of my friends that is similar to my age.:banghead: While most friends who are in the similar age with me are all about gaming, Dota, kpop or clubbing, I'm like the only one that is about cars. Feels like left out from those people. Feels more fun hanging around in ZTH than doing those activities mentioned above.
Yaya can hang put with u if I go back Ipoh longer

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
it's better this way though coz if I can turn back time I would like to be like you, if only my dad were a bit richer & have a car & teach me how to drive, i'd be a bit more serious rather than huha huha all the time, btw i'm from Ipoh 2 yea yea:itsme:

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Actually this was ages ago when Sg Wang still had a cinema. The cinema was a popular haunt for the trannys and they would get together there in the droves and it was irritating because there wasn't much choice for cinemas back then. I kena kacau by one then two then tree all using these fake girl voices and even after I asked them to back off and piss off they continued to harass me and my friend. I sucker punched one in the face and then suddenly all the girly voices switched off and you can hear all the "oi oi oi.. bro bro.. chill chill" in super low deep voices.

Bloody geli and bloody irritating. I have nothing against transexuals or homosexuals - the thing is you leave me alone I leave you alone and everyone lives happily. You piss me off and I'll return the favor. Itu je.
that aint nothin' yet, try to get chased by these ladyboy, in a mini skirt & stiletto that voice is from very soft "berdua je bang to hoi celaka in a very rough manhood voice by the seaside. happened to me in padang kota lama penang round 3 a.m long2 time ago. used to rent a room in a house of ladyboy & they never disturbed me, coz they have a pro type of day job so act oso like a pro. how did I get 2 rent the room, well:biggrin:that's a long story though.l

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe kena cucuk before, then hit pothole and lari alignment.
ha! ha! Malaysia road too many potholes.....

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Like mentioned alignment lari kau kau.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Like Unker loh! join you all try to be young, at least at heart.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
it's better this way though coz if I can turn back time I would like to be like you, if only my dad were a bit richer & have a car & teach me how to drive, i'd be a bit more serious rather than huha huha all the time, btw i'm from Ipoh 2 yea yea:itsme:

that aint nothin' yet, try to get chased by these ladyboy, in a mini skirt & stiletto that voice is from very soft "berdua je bang to hoi celaka in a very rough manhood voice by the seaside. happened to me in padang kota lama penang round 3 a.m long2 time ago. used to rent a room in a house of ladyboy & they never disturbed me, coz they have a pro type of day job so act oso like a pro. how did I get 2 rent the room, well:biggrin:that's a long story though.l
I guess you got their attention :biggrin: and during your stay, they might have not touch u physically but who knows what is one their mind every time when they see you bend over reaching for something.... :rolleyes: :rofl:

ha! ha! Malaysia road too many potholes.....

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Like mentioned alignment lari kau kau.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Like Unker loh! join you all try to be young, at least at heart.....:biggrin:
Haha! Young at heart indeed. (u got an idiot driver to post bro :rofl: )