Solarturbine!!!!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I guess you got their attention :biggrin: and during your stay, they might have not touch u physically but who knows what is one their mind every time when they see you bend over reaching for something.... :rolleyes: :rofl:

Haha! Young at heart indeed. (u got an idiot driver to post bro :rofl: )
Did not get his registration number, so don't waste time mentioning him..... just give him :thefinger:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yaya can hang put with u if I go back Ipoh longer
Looking forward to this. :biggrin:

it's better this way though coz if I can turn back time I would like to be like you, if only my dad were a bit richer & have a car & teach me how to drive, i'd be a bit more serious rather than huha huha all the time, btw i'm from Ipoh 2 yea yea:itsme:

I like your term huha huha, LOL. Well, that's what most teenagers do, just go around having fun with their friends for most of their free time. Din't know you're from Ipoh also. Next time if SF come down to Ipoh, should have a gathering with Ipoh ZTH members.

Like Unker loh! join you all try to be young, at least at heart.....:biggrin:
Unker got high experience ma. Needed a sifu at here to teach the young ones. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

I like your term huha huha, LOL. Well, that's what most teenagers do, just go around having fun with their friends for most of their free time. Din't know you're from Ipoh also. Next time if SF come down to Ipoh, should have a gathering with Ipoh ZTH members.

Unker got high experience ma. Needed a sifu at here to teach the young ones. :biggrin:
Nvm let me get to know u 1st before the rest LOL!

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I guess you got their attention :biggrin: and during your stay, they might have not touch u physically but who knows what is one their mind every time when they see you bend over reaching for something.... :rolleyes: :rofl:

me bending over won't get their attention lehhh, but occasionally they r the ones picking up sumthing on the floor when i opened up the door back from work or leaving the room for work::confused:hmmmm::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

do miss a little of that huha time especially when ipoh parade was newly opened where met lotsa kinda fren & made really good frens 2.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
do miss a little of that huha time especially when ipoh parade was newly opened where met lotsa kinda fren & made really good frens 2.
U mean ipoh parade checking out ipoh girls? :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Unker maybe experience older things but here to learn newer things too where youngster can teach......:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

TT in Ipoh? I did once TT in Penang. Was going to Taiping so arrange with Penang members inform I will drop by on Saturday night and they arrange tt to welcome me.....:adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Unker maybe experience older things but here to learn newer things too where youngster can teach......:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

TT in Ipoh? I did once TT in Penang. Was going to Taiping so arrange with Penang members inform I will drop by on Saturday night and they arrange tt to welcome me.....:adore:
U different ma...sifu coming sure welcome :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

me bending over won't get their attention lehhh, but occasionally they r the ones picking up sumthing on the floor when i opened up the door back from work or leaving the room for work::confused:hmmmm::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Ipoh parade now become like ah beng nest already not like last time.

But when it comes to cars, usually older people's opinion and knowledge are more valuable. When it comes to tech stuffs, then maybe younger ones have advantage.

U different ma...sifu coming sure welcome :rofl:
Agreed

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Re: Solarturbine!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you got their attention and during your stay, they might have not touch u physically but who knows what is one their mind every time when they see you bend over reaching for something....

me bending over won't get their attention lehhh, but occasionally they r the ones picking up sumthing on the floor when i opened up the door back from work or leaving the room for work:hmmmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENESIS VIII
Looking forward to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_Fanatics
U mean ipoh parade checking out ipoh girls?

Ipoh parade now become like ah beng nest already not like last time.

yeah i was like wtf happened, now never set a foot inside edi, only tesco @ jusco

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
yeah i was like wtf happened, now never set a foot inside edi, only tesco @ jusco
But recently renovated already. But that won't keep those ah beng away unless those shops selling ah beng clothes are closed down. Jusco? The old one or new Aeon Station 18? BTW, how old are you now?

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
But recently renovated already. But that won't keep those ah beng away unless those shops selling ah beng clothes are closed down. Jusco? The old one or new Aeon Station 18? BTW, how old are you now?
bside tesco, didn't know there r more than 1 jusco coz went back never explore that much edi, more to taking my mom visiting relatives oni. 35, back than oni teenagers, last huha was when catipo was hype after syuens the car if i recall.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, I never been to ipoh parade anymore. Even 6 years back, already very lala place...Jusco still acceptable.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
bside tesco, didn't know there r more than 1 jusco coz went back never explore that much edi, more to taking my mom visiting relatives oni. 35, back than oni teenagers, last huha was when catipo was hype after syuens the car if i recall.
Oh, so you're not really staying in Ipoh now? Well, there is a new Jusco/Aeon at Station 18 area there. Was opened since March last year. I guess you really din't keep up to date with Ipoh's news. :biggrin:

Yup, I never been to ipoh parade anymore. Even 6 years back, already very lala place...Jusco still acceptable.
Now everyone likes to go to the new Aeon at Ipoh. You should visit that one. Don't forget to call me also if you're visiting, haha. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh, so you're not really staying in Ipoh now? Well, there is a new Jusco/Aeon at Station 18 area there. Was opened since March last year. I guess you really din't keep up to date with Ipoh's news. :biggrin:

Now everyone likes to go to the new Aeon at Ipoh. You should visit that one. Don't forget to call me also if you're visiting, haha. :biggrin:
As long there is a free MCD lunch set waiting for me sure will call u :rofl:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

yupp went back when there is long public holidays oni.

mcd every where oso got mahh, should try sizzling yee mee instead, i like the ol' jusco food court ones, yum yuum

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

yupp went back when there is long public holidays oni.

mcd every where oso got mahh, should try sizzling yee mee instead, i like the ol' jusco food court ones, yum yuum
The place I like is Nam Heong Old Town White Coffee at old town. I liked the food and coffee there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys. any1 knows where to service GAB adjustable? and how much? mine is leaking already, need to send for servicing... thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience