Shocking news!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

silence77

Dec 27, 2004
I heard that CEO Proton has been fired today :confused:. Is it true ? cause my friend in proton told me that Mahathir has found a new guy to replace T.Mahalell. Bad news or good news ? anyone care to give opinion.:p

silence77

Dec 27, 2004
well honestly speaking man, we really luv him cause he started the proton , but now I think that he is one of the worst business freaks that doesnt care about ppl opinion. Just like hitler or most likely Mr. Bill Gate. I'm too depress by this matter that I really pray that somebody fired him a.s.a.p. Arrgh.. !! Wow, that feels great man... :)

miveccom

Known Member
Oct 13, 2004
InMyCar
Visit site
silence77 said:
I heard that CEO Proton has been fired today :confused:. Is it true ? cause my friend in proton told me that Mahathir has found a new guy to replace T.Mahalell. Bad news or good news ? anyone care to give opinion.:p
It's better for both of them leave proton..Both of them have too much relation and interest in Proton...Sooner or later proton will bankcrupt becoz of their 'other interest'..Proton will run in 1 shift again start from this month..that could be reduce overtime and other cost..proton sales are down loo..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
who ever is running the f u c k i n g proton for the last 20 years odd to b kick out, look at the quality of wira, never improve since day 1 :mad:

ralliart.co.jp

Sep 19, 2005
kutan hilir
Tohsan said:
who ever is running the f u c k i n g proton for the last 20 years odd to b kick out, look at the quality of wira, never improve since day 1 :mad:
the wira?...well firstly..years ago proton's ceo is a jap..then only malaysians...well wira is jap base car...nobody ever complain right?hehheehehhehehe...now gonna get german ceo...good to be invaded again...so proud 2 b malaysian :tongue:

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
multicultural mahhhhh...

everything in Malaysia sucks when got politics involved.. look at our football, our badminton (we used to be KINGS, now oni sum pawn on the board),...

See rally is free from politics, we got our Karamjit 'Flying' Singh brought us home the prestigious APRC title (but then, no politics involvement then no $$$)...

Perodua, no political interests but getting that big piece of pie in the market share, ppl oso dun complain much as proton...

I'd say Malaysia Incorporated already had it with old people running the show... they're just not aggresive and too sensitive.

ralliart.co.jp

Sep 19, 2005
kutan hilir
politics...politics...heheheh..that why perodua never got screwed..small car segment didnt interfere with ap kings..proton deeply hurt..where else but here can get naza ria with only 18% local content be badge as national car? :biggrin: dont get me started on the inokom/atos with the malaysian flag on the logo...atos? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can recommend? as in "mud-guard-lou"... :tongue:

my car prev owner accident a few places b4, repaired like shit onli, make me damn disappointed(dun ask y i got the car, I oso dunno myself :frown: ). so i wanna check around who can knock and repair it to near perfection, no need exact oso, as long as it looks good and correct, i'm happy :smile:

thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience