Good Body Repair Shop?

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
anyone can recommend? as in "mud-guard-lou"... :tongue:

my car prev owner accident a few places b4, repaired like shit onli, make me damn disappointed(dun ask y i got the car, I oso dunno myself :frown: ). so i wanna check around who can knock and repair it to near perfection, no need exact oso, as long as it looks good and correct, i'm happy :smile:

thanks!

sinque

Dec 8, 2005
I usually send my car to

Bengkel Lik Sim
No 29 Jalan Kukuh 25/42
Taman Sri Muda
Shah Alam.

Whole car (Wira size) complete painting (metallic) inside and outside. They also fix all the dents, chips etc for RM1,700. Check it out and see the number of ovens they got there.

Very satisfied with my Wira which I sent in May. Will send my Sephia sometime in January.

Last edited:

sinque

Dec 8, 2005
I went there for the first time 3 years ago to get a panel repaired after a lorry grazed it. Very satisfied with the job and have been sending my cars there ever since. Just like what I told someone else. Just give them a call or just go there and have a look for yourself. Lots of cars there being repaired or waiting for pickup by their owners.

Its better that way since you'll be able to judge by yourself.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Try this shop in sunway....did all my bodywork with him since i bought my car...

Weng Tai Motor
59, Jalan PJS 11/9,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya.
(facing sunway college side gate)

ask for Lai - 019-2284135

jacha

Aug 26, 2005
kl
sinque said:
I usually send my car to

Bengkel Lik Sim
No 29 Jalan Kukuh 25/42
Taman Sri Muda
Shah Alam.

Bro, I`m not satisfied with their work. That Thomas talk very nice but the quality like s**t. Sorry to say, my wife send her car there 2 times(Claim Insurans). The first time I said okla coz my wife need to use that car very urgent but 2nd time more worse than before. I dun recommend any of my fren since I face this kind of prob.

To me, they just look for quantity not quality. Yes the shop very big compare to others over there but to me workmanship is bad.

sinque

Dec 8, 2005
Sorry to hear that. What was the problem?

When I had my Wira painted, they fixed the rear wiper wrongly but luckily I noticed and got them to repair it. There were 1 or 2 screws missing here and there after they took out everything to get to the interior body parts but all attended to. Apart from that, no problems.

I had the luxury of having another car to use so I just left my car there for them to do on their own sweet time. Came back a week later but did call first just to confirm it was ready. That might be their problem with too many customers. They lose track of who wants what when.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Still, our money is on master panel beater Ah Wah at Taman Tan Yew Lai 012 3617998. You can bring any used door, bonnet, spoiler from potong kereta and he will be glad fix it for you.For all zth members, this is a good telephone no. to keep inside the glove compartment.

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
me too looking for a shop who does good job on repairing dents....

my mom just crashed my car on the side to the auto gate yesterday nite....and i had to fix that bloody dent and fix some rust on the door rubber seals area.....

so i plan to fix that minor parts like the dent and rusts before goin for a full paintjob next year.....

any recommendations near puchong as i live there and kota damansara as i work there ?

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
You can try at the makat shop infront of N1 racing.Hong FATT OR Rong FATT i forgot.Very easy to notice,just beside the BFgoodrich tyre shop.Signboard is caltex.
Find for ah di..For me they charge me affordable price and their workmanship is ok for me.

najibkl

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
www.protonclub.com
SSS Auto - 012.672 5110 (Wan Amin). Tell him u know me
Pandan Industrial Park, Pandan Indah...

All proton, honda dealer send to him...

p/s : sinque : I also sent my car long time ago@ dat place...hehe...Missed old time there...

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
thanks guys! will check one at a time and see how's the quote and whether can fix or not my problem =)

i'll post a pic of my trunk just for u guys to have a look in a while =))

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was wondering anyone here can help with my little small project...

is a ek3 with B20B Vtec (b16 head small vtec oni)
the tranny shift fine and very smooth if drive normally ...
but when WOttttt ~~~ (pedal to metal) especially when transmission hot the rpm will reach 8.5k (which is rev limit) the gear hesitate to changes ... untill i release the pedal for few sec and reapply baru changes...

but i check the tranny fuild very nice ler... ( red and fresh ) lvl also cun... no leaking no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience