Satria R3 carbon fiber spoiler stolen

devil_nick87

Sep 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hello everybody,

To my horror, I just lost my CF ori Satria R3 spoiler just now (between 10pm-12am) when i parked my car at Section 9 Shah Alam while watching Liverpool vs Manchester United match at Restoran Pelita.

Sadly, I just bought the car 4 days ago and I'm actually thinking to dismantle the ori ones and replace it with a cheaper Satria Gti spoiler. Unfortunate for me I've already lost it now.

I've already reported it to the police. So if u guys ever got offered a cheap price for it please let me know or help me investigate it. I can be reached at 012 2675062.

Any other things i could do? As a newbie, advise from u guys are desperately needed and much appreciated.

Thanks

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
i am so sorry for your lost bro!!!!! me geetin my r3 in a few days time!!!!! it comes witout the carbon spoiler!!!! got stolen also 1 month before i wanted to buy it from the owner!!! i think better not buy the carbon wan just get the gti ori wan will do!!!! hope those fuc@@r die!!!!!!
sorry for your lost!!!

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
umm... sori for the lost...

should we tightly screw and secure the spoiler to prevent those bast*ard frm curi it?

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
those ppl will do anything to steal!!!!!! dam mess up!!!! my fren rim has 4 diff lock nuts on 1 side also they can steal!!!!!

canai

May 12, 2009
if ur car ori R3 then try do the insurance claim bro..

@jib

2,000 RPM
Mar 31, 2007
All Over
just use fiber material better... gti also can hilang one...that se one also they want...aiyo.

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
just flash back my experienced,my friend's brother is satria R3 as well..the spoiler also got stolen but u know what..The person dat stole that is just a Indonesian guy!..how they know dat is still blurring me till now..:confused:

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
..actually his and the family been robbed at their house..4 indonesian guys break into the house,he said that the robber like very familiar with da house,maybe aim already..

Now the satria R3 sprayed white already..Don't know he still use it or not or sell already..

amu5e

Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
Sorry off topic abit.

Where you all find satria R3 for sale? I look high & low also can't find...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Swiss watchmaker Tissot celebrates 10 years of being the official timekeeper for the MotoGP championship this year. In conjunction with the occasion, Tissot has also launched a limited edition version of its T-Race line, dubbed the Tissot 2010 T-Race Nicky Hayden Limited Edition...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience