Satria R3 carbon fiber spoiler stolen

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if you install the GTi Ori Spoiler also has probability of being stolen... but its cheaper than r3 CF Spoiler.. there are no ways about it.. if your using a C99 Satria GTi/R3... u'll just have to live with this kind of stuff... thieves will steal stuff from your car.. from emblem badges.. door linings.. spoilers.. n the worst... the whole car is stolen... even at your home inside your compound...

devil_nick87

Sep 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thanks all for the advise... yeah rite now i'm looking for fiber material spoiler only... don want to use the ori gti one bcoz possibility of it to be stolen is still high... hmm, anyone here can offer me good deal for the fiber spoiler?

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
seems like R3 spoiler is good to pancing those bastards out ..and then chop his hand !

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Some people always say potong no value lar , this lar that lar .. but see , GTi and R3 stuff are in demand

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a Datsun 120Y GX. Just undergo a surgery of heart transplant from a 1.2 to a C20 1.5 Nissan engine. Four deep dish rims and it's electric orange. Last but not least is tuned for drifting. I'm thinking of changing a turbo engine the next time most likely in the future.
Do you think my ride can feet a sylvia engine? which model would be best?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience