S.O.S - Satria Neo (A) 'engine failure'

Dec 4, 2013
Johor Bahru
Hi all, my Satria Neo 2006 also have engine overheat problem. Sorry I don't have a screenshot of the temperature. I was at the Causeway, engine idling, when suddenly the engine failure. The engine temp shot up to around 120 deg cel. There was also the red oil and battery icons on the display. I switch off the engine and restart the engine. I could travel a very short distance before engine failure again. Then I switch off the engine and waited a few minutes. The engine temp drop and I could drive normally again.

Does anyone have this similar problem? What could be the cause of the problem and the solutions?

Please help thanks a lot.

Rainer

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi all, my Satria Neo 2006 also have engine overheat problem. Sorry I don't have a screenshot of the temperature. I was at the Causeway, engine idling, when suddenly the engine failure. The engine temp shot up to around 120 deg cel. There was also the red oil and battery icons on the display. I switch off the engine and restart the engine. I could travel a very short distance before engine failure again. Then I switch off the engine and waited a few minutes. The engine temp drop and I could drive normally again.

Does anyone have this similar problem? What could be the cause of the problem and the solutions?

Rainer
Did you check to see if you have water in your radiator?

neo83

Known Member
Mar 9, 2011
Johor Bahru

Rainer
don't play2 bro..
refer at my last post..

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/satria-neo-forums/437629-skim-head.html

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Add to the above, water pump failure. But this one hard to check without dismantling.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys sorry kept posing similar thread bout intake manifold but is there any1 here who know wat's the diff between mivec intake manifold and GSR intake manifold.currently running on a 4g93p engine and planned to upgrade the intake manifold as well since i oledi have mivec tb installed on my 4g93p.i read a lot of local car moding mag i found out tat some might use GSR intake manifold for their 4g93 while some rather use mivec intake manifold for their 4g93..so what i wana know is wat's the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience