Roberry attempt? Just to share.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

arrowhead

It just happened to me awhile ago. It was approximately 4:20pm. Two indian guys on a motorcycle, rode up by my side, waving me down. They seem like they were trying to warn me of something, so being a human being, i slowed down, and signal to the left to stop at the road side. After reading all those cases of daylight roberry etc. I also took precaution. I rolled down my window, only slightly so that I can hear what he was trying to say.

He told me "U punya tayar bau busuk. Ada banyak asap keluar. U tak nampak ke?"
I was like "Saya punya tayar busuk? Huh?"

How can someone riding on a motorcycle smell my tire? LOL.
Then he said "Turun dulu la, saya tunjuk u"
I was like "Ermm... takpa la Thank You"
I also noticed the motorcyle rider (The one talking to me was the passenger) was standing behind my car.

Then I drove off. It was on federal highway. Before the turning to Cheras near Midvalley (Midvalley is on my right, I was heading back to Subang). I then later stopped my car at a petrol station while pumping petrol in USJ, and i checked my tires. Nothing was wrong. No burning smell, nothing. I also kept looking back after i drove off, they were no where to be seen on my rear view mirror.

Even in broad daylight and such a busy area, they dare to pull stunts like that.

So just to share with you guys. Just be aware of the surrounding, and don't fall for their cheap tactics.

Cheers. :driver:

these buggers seem to be more daring day by day...u were lucky that u took precautions...otherwise god only knows what would have happen...

alloyhead drive nice car edi.... lucky ur cautious :driver:

"U punya tayar bau busuk. Ada banyak asap keluar." <<--- maybe u drifting .. that why u punya tayar bau busuk !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lucky you be careful ....

i was driving my stock standard mended satria to work wor... like that also they wanna rob me?

LOL drifting? HAHAHAHA in my dreams i drift yes! in reality, NO!

exactly happen to my cousin in penang...but she dun care..she juz drive until the indian stop folowing her...then she stop at petrol station n ask the staff to come over n check her tyres...nothing happen with tyres...if she stop aside the road..worst thing will b happen.

Dun ever stop if some1 told your tayar busuk,bakar,pancit,keluar,hilang...dun give a fuck! just drive!!! My Car,My Way...

This days not like 70s or 80s...

i just teman my fren to balai polis..he got robbed at CC...cibai mat rempit!

hahaha !!!
i think u drift using cerifo !!!
that why they said "u punya tayar busuk !!!
hehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

next time u just say to that bastard,"u punya badan lagi busuk"!!!

wah... in broad day light they got the balls to do stunt like that... :banghead::banghead:

haha yeah. have to be alert else i would probably end up first page of the star... so thank god also in a way that i was thinking right...

also, i believe posts like this actually helps in creating awareness because this happens on a daily basis.

hope all of u take note when driving. cheers! :driver:

thanks for the heads up

Haizzz , why laa ppl now days????

What happen to earning an honest living?

Nowdays im so paranoid, that i think if in the middle of the night, if somebody bang my back of the car, i dont dare want stop also ...i rather just try to get his number plate or just bloody repair it my self.Under my seat i got one huge wrench + baton..at least can throw the baton on robbers car if the chase me..and if that doesnt work..kamikaze with my wrench :thefinger:

Arrow,thanks for the heads up.

Bump: Haizzz , why laa ppl now days????

What happen to earning an honest living?

Nowdays im so paranoid, that i think if in the middle of the night, if somebody bang my back of the car, i dont dare want stop also ...i rather just try to get his number plate or just bloody repair it my self.Under my seat i got one huge wrench + baton..at least can throw the baton on robbers car if the chase me..and if that doesnt work..kamikaze with my wrench :thefinger:

Arrow,thanks for the heads up.

hehehe ... be careful with your secret weapon ... if have roadblock and police find it ... "balai cerita" la u .... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i agree wiv you AD EG...
life is matter...
i rather to spend some money to fix the damage rather than have my life under some of their f***ing weapon!

no problem guys. just sharing what i've experience. hopefully it will benefit u in some ways.

my secret weapon football socks, which i wore during futsal. but must make sure u throw kena the face only effective. :rofl:

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom