Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh.... Saw their page always doing air sus & coilover for luxury car & supercar. Suddenly came up a lineup for normal car quite surprise. Fully adjustable & serviceable coilover for Rm1.8k. I do consider to change my absorbers to coilover or gab sa + sport spring

Want stiff the ride abit. Always felt on corner & high speed very soft & floaty.
Premium brand is priced very similarly to HWL. Personally I'd go for either of these 2 over GAB.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Premium brand is priced very similarly to HWL. Personally I'd go for either of these 2 over GAB.
I juz survey 1st. Hahahahahha
Wait and see other user review 1st and decide.
BC V1 & Ftuned also inside my consideration but need top up 1k+.
BC at Johor you can find alot
But
Ftuned is so rare like finding a Ford Mondeo Ecoboost in my area.
Since they are serviceable I will also consider thr location I can send.

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I juz survey 1st. Hahahahahha
Wait and see other user review 1st and decide.
BC V1 & Ftuned also inside my consideration but need top up 1k+.
BC at Johor you can find alot
But
Ftuned is so rare like finding a Ford Mondeo Ecoboost in my area.
Since they are serviceable I will also consider thr location I can send.
All due respect to Ftuned but don't waste your time with something that's not easily accessible to you. Also their aftermarket service has gotten worse over the years. I've gotten the negative end of their response in my old 4k++ setup so I'll never go back to them ever again. Find a brand that you have easy access to (after sales service, servicing, if you need to change spring rates easily can access, etc) and go buy that brand.

The good thing about Premium, Titan, HWL, Ftuned, RDS and all these specialized shocks companies is you can tune the suspension to the way you like it. The bad thing about these companies is the same thing - the tuners will sometimes insist they are right and tune it the way they want it because they claim to have "years of experience on the track and on the road". If you go there INSIST on a test drive on a similar car to determine what you want from the suspension cuz everyones butt-dyno is different. If you can't test drive then don't buy immediately cuz it's not going to be a cheap purchase and it's also going to last you a long time so you'll have to live with whatever you buy good or bad.

I've sat in cars with all these brands except Premium (but I suspect it's similar to Titan) and I've experienced bad as well as good combos for all these brands. The only brand I've never seen "bad" before is Ohlins - On a FD2R, BMW M3, all are magnificent. But their price also magnificent.

Reactions: KHNG940413

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My VR with rebuilt original front and new HL (Top perfect now called HWL) was rebuilt-ed 2 years back. Brought them to their factory, and they were able to rebuilt them in a few days. They were 19 years old......lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
All due respect to Ftuned but don't waste your time with something that's not easily accessible to you. Also their aftermarket service has gotten worse over the years. I've gotten the negative end of their response in my old 4k++ setup so I'll never go back to them ever again. Find a brand that you have easy access to (after sales service, servicing, if you need to change spring rates easily can access, etc) and go buy that brand.

The good thing about Premium, Titan, HWL, Ftuned, RDS and all these specialized shocks companies is you can tune the suspension to the way you like it. The bad thing about these companies is the same thing - the tuners will sometimes insist they are right and tune it the way they want it because they claim to have "years of experience on the track and on the road". If you go there INSIST on a test drive on a similar car to determine what you want from the suspension cuz everyones butt-dyno is different. If you can't test drive then don't buy immediately cuz it's not going to be a cheap purchase and it's also going to last you a long time so you'll have to live with whatever you buy good or bad.

I've sat in cars with all these brands except Premium (but I suspect it's similar to Titan) and I've experienced bad as well as good combos for all these brands. The only brand I've never seen "bad" before is Ohlins - On a FD2R, BMW M3, all are magnificent. But their price also magnificent.
I saw ohlins on Jazz before. The price is around rm12k. Not sure which spec.
SADLY Ftuned & Premium didn't have any shop at JB so cannot try.
I am more interested in Premium part of it is more affordable & support Malaysia product lahhhh.Haahahaha
Still survey on the review and then decide go for it or not.
From the information I saw Premium P6 is a fully adjustable Monotube type coilover. And is catridge type so if need to repair juz swap out.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wanna Ask anyone use Continental UC6 before?
Got quote 195/55/15 rm200 per pcs
Saw the spec sheet is like half performance half comfort type. Quite tempting.
Although I also consider toyo tr1
But I feel I am alittle old for these tyre.
Hahahhahahahaha

Last edited:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wanna Ask anyone use Continental UC6 before?
Got quote 195/55/15 rm200 per pcs
Saw the spec sheet is like half performance half comfort type. Quite tempting.
Although I also consider toyo tr1
But I feel I am alittle old for these tyre.
Hahahhahahahaha
When buying tires, buy the best u can afford or within your budget limit. That will be the best tire for u. Dont opt for cheaper brand or model when u can afford better brand or model.

U r never to old for a bit of adrenaline rush.

Reactions: minibeany and Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thinking of the extreme here, but which mechanic(s) in the Klang Valley area would be recommended / highly recommended to consult when it comes to performing engine upgrades?

Which mechanic does the ZTH regulars approach when they have the $$ to change their car's engine?

Would like to upgrade my 1.6 auto to a 1.8 auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience