Radiostar Alarm Functions

Hi Roy,

we will take your feedback seriously. We will suggest to the manufacturer to overcome the scratch problem on the screen and suggest them to provide a protective film in the future.

Thanks for your support.

rattan said:
I have some comments on the alarm system.

Rattan,
Good to know the positive news from u :regular_smile: I'm keen to get radiostar as well. mind to share more on comments, pic, known problem, service level etc...

Today I went back to the installers and got the microwave sensor fixed. They adjusted the settings and everything was cool.

For now I am very satisfied, only wish the remote was abit better and had a protective on top of it. I am thinking of making a custom glove for my remote to avoid unwanted scratches. :rock:

WiSE : I paid everything with my credit card.

chiatk : So far its all good. No complaint. I am very happy with the system. It really works from far distance.

Roy...good to know....so it was just the adjustment...nothing worng with the mircowave sensor rite? :)

Yes intregramania thats true... it was just the setting la the sifu's in the shop there adjusted. Its much better now. Yesterday I teested everything again and was fine. Everyting worked fine. Anything goes wrong I will keep informing. Ok !

Integramania, nice to meet you...
have got the alarm installed, took nearly 3 hours to get it done; so far so good, pleased with the unit. Am still in exploration mode to get myself familiar with the unit. Gave up the remote start module as it can’t work with my immo, pls let me know if you guys have find a way to make them talk to each other…

Tested the remote control range yesterday within a building; car parked at basement 1, able to get signal when I’m one floor up (not the whole floor lah).

Have to agree with rattan, the remote control is a bit bulky & far too easy to get scratch; got mine scratched when I reached home from the installer’s place; God knows how and when… a protective film for the remote is really necessary; please convey this message to the manufacturer.

Noticed that Radiostar doesn’t comes with tilt sensor, is it possible to tap a tilt sensor to Radiostar? How much does it cost, any idea?

Yes la, mine is only a few weeks old and got alot of scratches already. The screen is made of plastic therefore very easy to catch a scratch, must take care la... :rock:

so chiatk u got no remote start ? The remote start function damn syok. Hehe

Noname : how do I turn off the autoarm feature ? Went trought the manual cant get it la.. Please help...

no itrader ratings for me ah :rolleyes:

Last edited:
nissan sentra n16 '04

compatible with stock immobiliser?
have you installed in on any N16's?

thanks!

resilienthunter,

I just installed it last weekend in my N16. The immobiliser have to be disable / take out the chip and attach it near the starter, or else the Remote start will never be work.

NoName, can i have the phone number of Ah Meng? I having some problem with the central locking & Open the Trunk. :cry_smile:

Hi rattan,

Please refer to the manual page 19 and 20.

This is how to do it.

Disarm the car
Press the button at shock sensor for 5 times in quick succession
you'll hear 4 chirp sounds
Press the button at shock sensor for 3 times in quick succession
LED will flash 3 times
Press "Disarm" button. You'll hear 2 chirp sounds.

Programing complete

Thanks NoName, will try it... I dunno why, when I installed the alarm at the authorised installer I told them to disable the autoarm feature, then suddenly it was activated automaticly recently, scared the car keys left inside when it autoarms coz it central locks the car.

Thanks again.

alexchan76 said:
resilienthunter,

I just installed it last weekend in my N16. The immobiliser have to be disable / take out the chip and attach it near the starter, or else the Remote start will never be work.

NoName, can i have the phone number of Ah Meng? I having some problem with the central locking & Open the Trunk. :cry_smile:

Oh. okay..Thanks. Hmm got problems with the locking and trunk..hrmm

oh btw interested in joining N16MO? Click my sig.

That's not a problem at all. You can program whether to only "arm" the car or "arm & lock" in the auto arming feature. Please refer the pages 19 - 20.

I recommend you to activate the auto arming feature with "arm only" because it is a good reminder that you did not lock your car and it won't lock the door. So no worry of locking the keys inside

Cheers

Cheers.
rattan said:
Thanks NoName, will try it... I dunno why, when I installed the alarm at the authorised installer I told them to disable the autoarm feature, then suddenly it was activated automaticly recently, scared the car keys left inside when it autoarms coz it central locks the car.

Thanks again.

rattan said:
so chiatk u got no remote start ? The remote start function damn syok. Hehe

I know I know... remote start damn syok... man. it's one of the pulling factor for radiostar... however, security is first priority.. hopefully someone find a way to marry stock immo with radiostar lor..

My alarm was triggered last night (by microwave sensor); I don't know what happen? the only thing that I discovered is that I left my mobile phone in the car. mobile communication triggered the sensor?
any idea, anyone?

Yes chiatk maybe the handphone frequency or something triggered the alarm, anyway my advice, u should hv ask the installer to set the microwave sensor to minimum, or else it will keep on triggering as microwave sensor damn sensitive one. Vibration sensor set to medium. This way yr car is well secured already.

I dunno why sometimes my car cannot start one using the remote start function, it will try to start but then fail and keep on trying and trying, why uh NoName ? Any idea what happen ?

chiatk said:
I know I know... remote start damn syok... man. it's one of the pulling factor for radiostar... however, security is first priority.. hopefully someone find a way to marry stock immo with radiostar lor..

My alarm was triggered last night (by microwave sensor); I don't know what happen? the only thing that I discovered is that I left my mobile phone in the car. mobile communication triggered the sensor?
any idea, anyone?

I believe thats because when a mobile phone rings it produces heat.

rattan said:
Yes chiatk maybe the handphone frequency or something triggered the alarm, anyway my advice, u should hv ask the installer to set the microwave sensor to minimum, or else it will keep on triggering as microwave sensor damn sensitive one. Vibration sensor set to medium. This way yr car is well secured already.

I dunno why sometimes my car cannot start one using the remote start function, it will try to start but then fail and keep on trying and trying, why uh NoName ? Any idea what happen ?

your car's "check engine" light got always on or not?

refer to page 19 - 20 of the manual. Change the setting of Feature 11 to "diesel". IT should solve the problem

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom