question regarding exhaust mod,,

costrain, lol, just to update u, after i changed my airfilter few days ago, today i finished the tank with 480km mileage...somemore i kept on tekan coz i wanna see how effective is air filter.. and sounds...

chiathau, i still not sure yet, i scare after i change extractor, or exhaust system, all car performance farked up...den somemor money lose...sien...maybe slowly slowly see how first....first might go muffler first...den only slowly go in extractor loh...not cheap lei...japan muffler rm 400-500 recond.. swt....bullet 300-500...swt...

Sonic,
wah...got "tekan tekan" still can go 480km ?!!
the FC good leh.......yah,all those jap muffler is around that price,bullet got that expensive meh ??!! wat type of bullet is that ?

kwangwey, where got rich, i just survey the price lah....not installed yet... i also say expensive lah.... -_-"

coltrain...i dunno, never ask....but now i eye on the zenden bullet, but not sure whether can fit on my car o not...

Sonic,
i ask kent already....he say the bullet can fit on auto car too......

geng...if wana power to overtake or when needed more power...is modding exhaust sysytem enuff??coz i alwiz hesitate on overtaking especially with full load..coz people will 'cucuk' me...since my car accel slowly!!so damn scary if they 'hantam' me they'll blame me!!if im x mistaken people should give way if they c other user give signal light to change lane..but in m'sia drivers r x like dat..they even push to b more faster...damn scary la m'sian driver...

Sonic,
he say can fit auto car only.
Bullet just to let the flow to pass throught...so not be a problem..

Bullet with smaller inlet will be better for auto cars to give higher pressure on the exhaust flow...u can actually weld a silencer inside to make the inlet smaller...just my 2 cents..

meant Manual apa pun mau besar la?

Piping, Bullet, Muffler all besar-besar.......end up naik genting Gear1 also tak bleh nak naik, mati mati engine when too steep. hahahahaha kidding

any1 experienced or tried b4 ah?

big with limit la of coz....depends ur engine how big lor... if too big, low end power gone ...go up genting feels like tarik lembu only...

Hey guys..where is Jian Hang Motor Sport shop de..???im planning to modify 4-2-1 for my Wira 1.5 carb..any advices?

Sonic,
i think he mean weld the silencer into it...so that the inlet smaller and like that will get more flow pressure.....

ysy2911,
JiangHang is at BatuCave.....u can ask fstrader for more detail....

need some help on my exhaust system

...currently using tanabe 2.3" in my mivec 1.8.straight pipe 2.3" with stock gti

extractor n middle bullet... Wen i open the middle bullet i feel like the power lost

frm start till end..then i decided to put back the bullet but only gain some power

compared wen i use my 2" "cap ayam" exhaust is more better... u guys out there

plz help me wit dis prob..how to solve it by still using this tanabe exhaust???

thanks

get custom extractor and change better bullet if the fibre of the bullet almost finish...my 2 cents only...

how come here everybody aso talking about 421, 41 extractor, any member using kenari or kelisa cars? I'm using kenari..3 cylinder engine..
I tot of changing to straight piping but using back the stock muffler..not those straight terus..but try to be as straight as possible..coz i duwan to face problem goin through bumps..

Roughly how much would that cost me for a 1.5" piping? Any rough estimation guys?

Btw, would like to know where can i buy thermal wrap and how much is it?

TQ..

Last edited:
sonic,get v-tec controller lor...
and controll the air flow..
than u can cincai modd ur filter,extractor,bullet,muffler...

but i tough if using 7 speed,rev liao will auto jump gear de? my fren idsl was like that