Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Help Please regarding civic fd2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

joshen_wong

Hi,

I went today wanting to get a 2.2 inch pipe for my exhaust, was told thats its no good for auto cars as will lose pressure. Same as for the open box filter true, will lose pressure and lose power???

Can recommend me a good size piping?

And I am look for a J's racing exhaust . Where can I get 1?

its better if u retain the zorst stock, since u dont know what size is good for ur application sir. if i may ask, y do u need to change it anyway? what is the std size?

Js Racing exhaust look for Pentagon Chris - 012-377-2323

its better if u retain the zorst stock, since u dont know what size is good for ur application sir. if i may ask, y do u need to change it anyway? what is the std size?

1.7 is the std size, well i am looking for more power gains and there are like 2 mufflers and a cat under a civic so its seems like there is alot of restrain going on.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Js Racing exhaust look for Pentagon Chris - 012-377-2323

Thanks, gave him a call for a quote

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

then does anyone know where to get CF parts for the civic??

certain amounts of back pressure is good for a turbo car
yeah open pod air filter just wont suit an auto car
may i suggest a K n N drop in filter
and for exhaust piping i think 2.0 inch should be ok with a S-flow muffler and de-CAT and 1 centre bullet
should be quite sedap already and nice sound aso :top:

the stock setup is good and fast...why wanna stir it up...it might ends up losing power ....just my 2cents

well no. 1 reason, gatal.... so I want mod for slight gains but dun wanna screw things up.

this is what i have found out, base on dyno charts and track experience of a friend,
-we wanna lose back pressure but not much of it
-a 2 inch (around here) would be the perfect size for auto civics , 2.25 will drone and lose too much back pressure.
- and open air intake will definitely reduce power of an auto
- as for mufflers straight flow and S- flow would more or less be the same. If both mufflers are around the same diameter... wont be much different mainly 4 looks (just in the gains point of view )

correct me if im wrong ....Thanks

Top Bottom